Chapter 30

JAMES P.O.V.

Oh my god I missed you so much baby! Cali smiled hard climbing on top of me. She had her hands all over me rubbing my dick. I couldn't even get hard right now.

Yo chill! I said pushing her off me.

Nigga you just sat in Jail for 6 months damn near 7 and you ain't tryna touch me, I would of thought you was gay! She said getting smart and I back handed her so hard she flew into the backseat.

Don't you ever in yo fuckin life disrespect me like that again! "Drop me off at my shit, 15th and 74th!"
She was too stund to speak I smacked fire out her ass.

"Take yo ass back to Atlanta!"
I got out the truck slamming the door behind me.

Baby I'm sorry! She said as she got out the truck. "I didn't mean it like that, I just felt like you wasn't happy to see or touch me, it's been so long I know you backed up!" She said as she got out the car following me to the trap. Wasn't nobody in this muthafucka.

Where is all my shit Cali?

I don't know, your little girlfriend has everything moved around. Nobody really comes here unless she's holding a meeting or something.

Where the fuck is everything at then?

Her trap maybe! I don't know. When I meet her for product it's on Eastend and Maple. Not many people know about that spot in fact I don't think anyone knows about it. Just her, her brothers, their wives and Quan. But forget all that baby come on! You just got home come on!

I got shit to handle! You and sex is the last fuckin thing on my mind. I pushed away from her and went to the garage. She left out the front door with tears in her eyes. I grabbed my gun loading the clip and a few dollars as I called for an Uber.

I left the trap getting in the car. "Oh, Hi!" The girl smiled hard like she was star stuck.

Sup! I said as I got in.
She pulled off and made her way up town. The city seemed so much different probably because it was the beginning of winter.
She pulled up to my cousin Leila Salon and from what I could see it was empty.

Thanks! I said taking a $20 out my pocket.

Your welcome Mr. Handsome! Here's my personal number if you need anything and I mean anything at all.

I got out the car dropping her number on the ground. I walked into the salon and all eyes was on me. Only thing I hated about getting a retwist was all these bitches gotta look at me and simp over a nigga.

You busy? No? Great retwist me! I smiled sitting in my cousin chair.

Nigga!!! I have a client in about 10 minutes.

I don't care!

Thought you was in jail?!

Just got out. So come on get me right!

Ight what you want?

2 strand!

Ight nigga! I'm charging you extra. She pulled me up and took me to wash my hair. This shit felt so good. She was detoxing my shit and scrubbing it washing it.

I need you to line me up to cous, Bro out of town!

You want me to do tooo fuckin much now Nigga!

Shut the fuck up! And hurry up too I got shit to do!

Like what?

Like mind yo damn business.
She rolled her eyes so hard making me laugh.

After 2 hours she was finally was done. I looked like a brand new nigga. I gave her $500 just cause she had a nigga lookin right.

Damn hi how you doing! Markesha, this king pin black wife said walking into the shop as I was walking out.

You don't want me ma! I laughed a bit as I was walking out.

Oh yes I do! And I see that print! Yeah I know a nigga just got outta jail when I see one. She said as she pressed up on me a bit.

Markesha you know like I know this won't end up well. You'll just get fucked and sprung all over again. And when I gotta put yo nigga in the dirt you gone be mad at me cause he found out again.

If that dick is anything like I remember, it's worth every got damn inch! She said as she pressed her tities against me rubbing my dick through my sweats and licking the side of my neck to my ear.

Markesha, Markesha, Markesha! I smirked licking my lips. "I'll hit you up!"

I walked past her and Quan stood from his car. I slapped him up as he laughed. "Got bitches going crazy already!"

Man you don't even know! Sup doe dawg, I'm feelin right I Jie need you to drop me off at the crib. I need to fuckin get in the shower now.

I'm glad you feeling better Nigga, look like you was bouta pop a vessel how mad you looked earlier.

Nah just going through some shit!

She ain't fuck bra!

What nigga? I laughed.

Here! He reached in his back seat and grabbed a bag and gave it to me. I opened it and it was a brand new phone and some Nike techs.

What's all this?

Bri got this for you for when you got released. She know you needed a new phone and some shit you might of wanted to come home in. I seen the way you looked at her bra, she ain't fuck that nigga!

I don't give a fuck if she did or didn't! I said as I threw the bag back in the back.

Is that why you beat his ass on the visit?

I beat his ass because he disrespected me.

Cause he came to ask you can he date her?
Nigga you been crashing out over every nigga that just looks her way. You damn near kilt the CO! She love you and you love her. Better gone head and make it right before it's too late bra.

She clearly moved on! And I wish all y'all muthafuckas stay out my fuckin love life. I got out the car grabbing my shit and walking into my house. It smelt good and looked good in here. I was happy as hell to be home. I ain't even stop at the crib when I first got back cause I didn't wanna bring Cali to my shit so I stayed in hotels with her.

I went upstairs and got right in the shower. I showered so long and hard the water was freezing cold when I was done.

I dried off and laid back on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I had a lot on my mind.