Chapter 47

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Oh you drunk! Shooter laughed as I almost fell standing up.

I am not! I laughed.

Yeah ight. He stood up and dropped a few hundred dollar bills on the table and drunk his last shot. I stuck my hand in the frosting of my cake and licked it. It was so good. He had a red velvet cake in a shape of a heart made for me. A few waitress brought it out and including him sung happy birthday to me. I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. I took some more frosting and licked.

Come on so you can lick me like that! He smirked making me laugh.

Shut up! They never brought Togo containers. I want my cake and food.

Aye yo ma man! Box this up for me and I'll have my driver come back and get it. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car. The driver opened the door for us and I got in first. He said something to him then got in the car.

Where are we going now? I asked really wanting to know.

Some where we can be alone and I have you to myself.

Ohhh you want me to yourself!

Mmmhm I do!

I leaned in and kissed him. We made out the entire car ride. I was so hot and bothered where ever our next destination was, I was pulling his clothes off.

The driver pulled up to the Curtis hotel and we got out. Shooter took my hand and led me into the hotel. We found the elevators and he pressed the 50th floor. We got off the elevator and made our way down the long hallway. It was only one door. I was confused until I seen it say presidential suit. He opened the door and stepped to the side.

I was met with a beautiful walk way of candles and rose petals. I looked back at him with tears in my eyes As he stood smiling leaning against the door frame. I put my hands over my face and cried I literally never had anyone do this for me before.

Come on! He wiped my face pulling me into the room more. This huge suit was filled with gifts, balloons, and so many roses. "Happy Birthday Brionna" was spelled out in balloons over the bed. Soft music played over the candle lit milk and rose jacuzzi that led to the patio outside under the night time sky was beautiful. Boxes of all sizes from Chanel scattered across the room along with bags from YSL, Fendi, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Prada. 18 small and medium bags from Cartier sat on the bed. "Happy Birthday!" He smiled in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my neck and my cheek.

I don't know what to say! I was ugly crying now I was so shocked and surprised at it all. He really outdid himself.

You don't have to say nothing baby! He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. As our kiss deepened our clothes was coming off. Everything on the bed was pushed to the floor. He ripped my dress off breaking it. "I'll buy you a new one!" He smirked. He pulled my thong off and began to please me. He made me squirt and cum so hard I was gone pop his head off the way I was squeezing his head between my legs as I was coming so hard but he didn't even stop. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and slid in me slowly. I loved when his chains dangled in my face. I pulled him in kissing him as he spread my legs further apart. He was so deep in me stroking slow kissing me I thought I was gone see god.

This my pussy?

Fuck yesss! I moaned.

Don't ever forget it! He sped up and fucked me.
I can't even tell you how many times I came. He didn't stop once! We fucked all over this room, to the balcony, to the bathroom and back to the room. We went all night!