Part 2 Introduction

BRIONNA P.O.V.

7 months later....

I'm so fuckin tired! Leah yawned as she walked back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. She was extremely pregnant and ready to deliver. She was having contractions.

Well your gonna be super tired once your baby gets here! I told you, you should be resting instead you wanted to go and sneak out with that boy.

Why are you still not talking to him? We walked down the aisle and, and we about to have this baby! Your his God mom.

Are you talking to your brother? Okay then! Plus y'all married why are you still here?

That's not fair! James blocked and deleted me out his life. I don't even know where he disappeared to and let's not forget he took his bff with him so I can't ask him. And my house isn't ready, don't do that! You know that!

Welp when you talk to yours I'll talk to mine! Now I have to get to the hospital! So call me if you are in pain I'll leave and come get you.

I'll just call my husband! Don't you just love the way that sounds? My husband, my husband!

Good for you! You wanna rub it in my face that I'll never get married or find a man.

I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that.

It's Okayyy , I don't want a man or a relationship. Ain't nobody out there for me. I got my money and my life. I don't want kids or a man.

Your just saying that because you're still hurt about you and James! There is a man out there for you and it's him!

Okay Leah now these contractions are just making you delusional. I'll see you later. I grabbed my bag and keys and left out. I connected my phone and pulled off to go to work.

It was 7pm and I had a long 12 hour shift. Lucky for me I was in labor and delivery unit this month. I definitely didn't wanna be but I was filling In for a girl who was out.

When I got to work I made my usual rounds and made my money. 20k less then 30 minutes. It amazes me how much these doctors and nurses use.

I fixed both my rooms up to get ready for my patients tonight if I have any.

I grabbed a cup of ice and sat at my station fixing my charts and doing my paperwork.

Uhhh Bri, Bri! I'm putting a patients in your rooms. Lexi a nurse called out.

Wait both rooms? I asked not really paying attention.

Yes! She yelled back as she passed by. I swear these people over worked me. I was a medical assistant and almost finished nursing at school just a few more months left til my last semester. So everyone treated me like a nurse around here. I need to be paid like one!

Hi, My name is Brionna and I'm your nurse tonight. I smiled walking into my first patient room.

Briiiii! Kyra said so cheerful. I haven't spoken to her really since I kicked everyone out my house months ago.

Hi! I fake smiled. Quan got up smiling as if I was talking to him. "How are you feeling?" I asked grabbing the monitors to put them on her.

I'm better now. When did you start working in labor and delivery?

I don't really, I've been filling in for someone while their out. How far apart are your contractions?

They are about 7 minutes apart.

Okay good! Your having a boy right?

Yeah! She smiled hard. I wrote my name on her board, circled boy, and wrote her name. "He's staying in as your birthing coach. Dad right?" I asked professionally.