Chapter 12

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Bri? Leah called out to me as she followed me up to my office.

Yeah?

You think I should be doing this? She asked concerned.

Doing what? Selling drugs? Leah if you scared you can leave!

No, no I'm not scared! I'm learned from the best my brother taught me everything I just feel like I'm betraying him a little bit.

And how is that?

Because I'll be working for you and not him. He never wanted me in the game but I know me and Trey can use the money since we used a lot of ours on building our house and getting our cars.

Leah I can't make you do anything just do what you feel is right. Nun of us are gonna be in this shit forever. We all just need to make enough money for us to live comfortably in our lives for the rest of our lives and make sure y'all can our y'all kids through college other then that we out the game!

I hear you! Love you sis!

Love you too! How's little man doing?

He's doing great when are you gonna come see him? You haven't met him since he was born.

I be busy but ima make it soon.

Okay! We'll be expecting you soon.
She got up to leave my office and I grabbed my catalog. I started to go through a bunch of buildings. I needed a double duplex and a big building. I was gonna open a day care center, a laundromat, and a sports center for children, teens, and adults so I can run my money through. I also wanted to put them in my nephews names so they'll have generational wealth and be set for life. And once I graduate with my RN in a few months I'll open a small clinic for the homeless and low income families so I can give back to my community.

I pulled my laptop out and applied for two loans on my banks website. I have all the money I need but I needed this to look legitimate as possible.

I seen a few buildings I liked so I circled them and emailed the realtor. If I was gonna build myself up to be a Queen pin I was gonna do it right. I'm only 18 and i got a lot of life to live so I gotta do this right.

Hey someone is here to see you! Kyra said coming in to my office.

Who is it?

It's too people actually and one of them your gonna wanna see. She said smiling so hard. She opened the door all the way and Lexi walked in followed by my old friend Sienna.

Hiiiiii!!!! She squealed in excitement.

Oh my god how are you when did you get back? I asked hugging her. See Sienna mom sent her to live with her dad after she got caught having sex in her mama house.

I just got back a few days ago. I seen Kyra at the store and she told me to pull up. I missed you so much.

I missed you too, glad your here actually glad both of y'all are here. I want y'all to join my team.

Your team? Lexi asked confused sitting down.

Yes my team. Lexi it's a lot of stuff you don't know about me but we formed a great friendship and I think you can benefit from my business. So there I say Lexi this is Sienna one of my good friends and Sienna this is Lexi my other good friend. Ima cut the short talk I sell drugs. I sell them every where I can and with that being said I want y'all to work for me. My team is sealed tight and as of right now it's just family. Me, my brothers, my two BestFriends which are their wife's, and you two! Y'all work with me and I'll make y'all millionaires. How does that sound?

Sound good to me!

Lexi?

I don't know Bri, I never sold drugs or did anything bad a day in my life.

I know which is why your such a good aspect. I don't want your hands getting dirty I need your bossiness and math skill's around.

She looked down and twirled her fingers. "I just don't wanna go to jail"

You won't I promise! Don't think about nun of that.

Okay I'm in!

Excellent, let's get to work! I smiled.