Chapter 37

BRIONNA P.O.V.

What are we doing James? I asked as he got up from the bed. He's been spending the night every night at my house since we got back from Miami. "I don't want my feelings getting hurt again and if this is just sex can we just keep it at that. No more spending the night or anything!"

What do you want out of this? Do you remember how you use to tell me how your not my bitch and we are not together and now it's you love me so much and everything else and you fault me for never saying it back. So ima ask you this one time and one time only Brionna, what do you want this to be?

I looked at him and took a second to think. "I want to be with you! (I stood up from the bed and in his face as he looked at me.) I want you to keep coming home to me every night. I want you to tell me how your day was after you got done with business. I wanna be able to sit and eat dinner with you and after a long stressful day have sex with you."

He looked me in my eyes and took a deep breath. "I never been in a relationship before!"

I never been in a relationship either but I know that I want you. I know that this feeling I have for you won't go away and if it did it would of damn near two years ago but it hasn't. I can't see myself not being with you.

You really love me that much?

I do!

Will you be my girlfriend?

Are you serious?

I am....if you will be patient with me cause I don't know how to do this shit.

I'll be patient with you long as your patient with me as well.

Brionna will you be my girlfriend?

James I'd love to be your girlfriend!
He pulled me in closer to him and smiled kissing me. "I love you!"

I love you too! He kissed me again and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. "Just be patient with me Bri!"

I will baby! I rubbed the side of his face and he kissed my hand.