Chapter 8

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Hurry up Smith you got two minutes! A CO said as I entered the showers.

Two minutes to wash my ass ain't enough.

Make it enough!

I rolled my eyes and walked to the shower area. I swear i was never taking my shower and hot water at home for granted again. I closed the curtain behind me and turned the water on. I thought i heard the door open but I didn't see nobody when I looked out. I started to wash but something didn't feel right to me. I was so paranoid being in here.

The curtains flew open and a bitch raised her hand to me with a shank she stabbed me in my back and cutting me on my stomach before tryna cut my face. "This for Lyric hoe!" She yelled I kicked her and she stumbled out trying not to slip and fall. Blood was pouring from my body and I got so pissed. I tackled this bitch into the wall punching her in her shit. She kept trying to stab me. She dropped the shank and I picked it up as she fell into a few stalls down.

Tell Lyric I said this! I stabbed this bitch over and over again until she was dead.
I walked down to my shower washing blood off my hands and my prints off the shank and threw it next to her in the stall.

Your still alive! The CO slick said as I walked out the showers. It was crazy to me how these muthafuckas worked together. I ain't did shit to a bitch in here and to be attacked every chance for no reason was crazy.

I walked back into the cell block and everyone was quiet soon as I stepped foot through the doors. I guess they just wasn't expecting me to be alive.

Welcome home! My cellie smiled.

Where Lyric?

She ain't back yet!

Ima kill that bitch! She just tried to have me killed. I said as I ripped my shirt. This bitch ain't Stab me too deep. I plugged the small hole with a piece of my shirt to stop the bleeding.

You should see the nurse...

I am a nurse in fact I'm a doctor I know what I'm doing.

Damn your so bad ass! Here these papers just came for you. I opened the envelope and it was my charges. I was being charged with medical fraud, insurance fraud, drug trafficking and possession of illegal substances in my clinic. I scammed through the documents pissed off. I know I couldn't of got caught with anything at my clinic.

Everybody started laughing and getting rowdy out in the core. I peaked my head out and Lyric was walking through the doors. She had a look of pissed on her face. I was about to kill this bitch. I stuffed all my papers into folder and was about to walk out my cell when the doors opened again. The whole entire block got quiet as another girl stepped in. She was tall and looked like she worked out. She had braids to the back and a mean as hell face. Obviously she wasn't shit to play with cause everybody was silent. She came in and sat down.

Who's that? I asked my cellie.

That's Vonshae her and her cous Niyah ain't shit to play with. They been in here for a while for murder. They got everybody in this shit shook.

Shit not everybody. I grabbed a honey bun and left the cell to warm it up in the core.

You Brionna right? She asked standing behind me.

If you gotta ask then I must be! I said taking my honey bun out the microwave.

I ain't on no funny shit ma, we can dead all that!

Girl what the fuck you want? I ain't on no gay shit!

Never said you was, just wanna let you know out of respect for Shooter I got yo back! I heard what happened to you and I don't roll like that! My peoples said Shooter been missing off the streets for days now and you locked up I know my boy on demon time. It'll put his mind to eas knowing his girl straight while she locked up.

Thanks but I don't need no security!

Judging by them cuts on yo body and shit you do. Plus a bitch won't try you in the shower again.

I'll kill a bitch again! I said loudly looking at Lyric in her eyes as I said that.

Shit I know I heard about you! But like I said out of respect for Shooter I got you. "Yo let me make this shit loud and fuckin clear and if you muthafuckas mess with Brionna here again you will fuckin die! she said angrily and enough that everybody heard her.