Chapter 2

JAMES P.O.V.

I punched this nigga in his face again dropping him to the ground. "Get yo bitch ass up!" I yelled kicking him in his stomach.

Yoooo! Quan yelled coming into the room. I wiped the blood from my face as he was in a frantic. "Nigga you don't see yo fuckin phone ringing?" He asked pissed.

No why? I walked over to the table taking my gloves off and picking my phone up. I had 4 missed calls from Bri and 10 from Lexi.

Here Nigga! He shoved his phone in my hands.

Hello? I questioned. Why the fuck was they blowing me the fuck up like this. "Who this?"

I tried calling you and you didn't answer I didn't know who else to call....Lexi cried hard in my ear.

Okay calm down what's wrong is Bri okay?

No! The clinic got raided and the feds just left she's in jail!

WHAT?

They took her! Nigga banged her head on the door cuffing her and all she didn't even have shoes on! They was on shit!

Ight, Ight nun to worry about! Ima hit you in a second. I hung up giving him his phone. I grabbed my gun and shot this nigga in his head and picked up my phone to leave out as I called Banks.

Mr. Carter it's 9 at night this better be good!

Banks I got a mill for you right off the bat to take care this shit. Bri just got picked up by the feds get me some answers.

WHAT?

Yeah the clinic just got raided and they picked her up from the house I wasn't there but fam just said they just picked her up. Tell me something.

Okay, okay, okay stand by! I'm getting up now and heading down to the station.