Chapter 33

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I was getting my stuff ready so I could leave work for the day. Whatever I ate earlier was not sitting right with me. I felt my stomach turning in knots and I just wanted to throw up.

My phone started ringing distracting me from packing my stuff. "Hello?" I answered picking it up.

What you doing? James asked.

Bouta leave work I'm to tired to keep my fuckin eyes open I feel like I'm literally draining. Why you just now calling me?

I was busy as hell. BUT I need yo help with something.

Like what?

Need you to hop on a flight and come meet me.

Meet you where?

Come on you keep asking all these questions or is you gone come meet me? I need help I'll put you on when you get here.

Okay, fine!

It's a car outside waiting for you already. Don't worry about shit just get in and they know what to do from there.

Okay, see you in a minute. I hung up the phone and grabbed my stuff to leave. I locked up my office and told Alex my assistant to clear my schedule for a few days I had personal things to take care of before walking out.
I walked outside and an all blacked out Taho waitress for me. My driver Aaron opened the door for me and took my stuff for me to get in.

Aaron where am I going? I asked concerned.

I don't know Ms. Smith I was just told to pick you up from work and drive you to the airport. I rolled my eyes. James always doing to damn much then Turns around and always need my help with some bullshit. After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the back of the airport where people fly privately. Our PJ sat on the runway lit up as the night time sky was starting to set in. Aaron opened the doors for me and helped me out. I grabbed my purse and work bag and walked towards the plane. This was a different one I thought it was ours.

Hello Ms. Smith! A flight attendant greeted me as I got closer to the plane. I smiled and shook her hand.

Hi! I smiled. She led me into the plane and it was so beautiful white in the inside. I took a seat in the middle and some roses sat at the table.

Make yourself comfortable we're about to prepare for take off. She said as she walked towards me.

Can I have a blanket and a pillow? I asked carious. I put my seat belt on and reclined my chair. She came back with what I had asked for. I didn't waist no time. After about 20 minutes we was cleared for take off. As the plane proceeded down the runway I got comfortable and went to sleep.

I was woken up by a flight attendant to order some food. I looked up at the screen hanging that showed our flight time. We had 3 hours to go and only been fly for 2 hours. I was knocked out.

We also have a few things prepared for your arrival upon requested. She said handing me a bottle of water.

Like what? I asked confused.

Your hair, nails and feet done. Would you like to start now?

Wait what?

Yeah it was requested. Your stylist is waiting for you in the back. She smiled. I got up and followed her through the plane. It was like a mini salon back here. It was a team of stylist back here. What the fuck do this nigga got planned?

I'm Josey I'll be doing your hair and make up. The girl said Introducing herself.

And I'm Nicole I'll be doing your mani and pedi! The other girl said.

And I'm Zeke I'm your personal stylist. I was told to let you pick out anything you wanted cause you didn't bring any clothes.

Umm okay! I laughed. I was overwhelmed by all this.

Oh and this is for you! Josey said handing me a blue glittery gift bag with a card taped to it. I sat down in her chair and opened the card. "I hope you enjoy this pampering shit I set up for you on the go. I know you haven't been feeling good just wanted you to feel good. I love you!" I smiled at the card and opened the bag. It was some sexy lingerie so I didn't pull it out or open it all the way. Little do he know ima fuck him so good tonight.

Okay straight or curly? Josey asked showing me two different wigs.

Curly....what inch is this?

30!

Oh that's cold, yup curly! I smiled. "Thank you!" I took my wig off and let her do her thing. My cap was still good so she cleaned the glue off of my head and got to work. Nicole started right away giving me a fresh set of nails and doing my feet. This shit felt so good and I was so amazed at how this was even happening right now. Zeke showed me a bunch of different outfits putting me stuff together and even an outfit for me to put on when I got off the plane. I felt like a brand new bitch this was raw As fuck!