Chapter 53

She's out of surgery she's gonna be just fine! Leah cried sitting next to me.

You sure?

Yeah, I just got done talking to Trey....

I wanna see her!

You can't right now bro you have to get better. Plus I don't think it's a good idea. Quan said standing up.

What the fuck why not?

It's just not bro! Leah said pushing me back to lay back a bit.

What the fuck is y'all not telling me? I yelled pissed.

Look bra all I'm sayin is I damn near had to put that nigga Quan in the dirt again. Nigga mouth reckless and his fuckin brother.

Not to much that's my fiancé Quan!

I don't give a fuck Leah, and we yo brothers so what?!

What that nigga say?

That they don't want you around her. They blame you for her getting shot and almost dying. Quan blurted out.

What the fuck you mean?! Get the fuck out my fuckin way! I yelled pissed. I got up snatching the IV out my arm and the monitors off me. I was so fuckin pissed off. I pushed them out my way walking to the door. I was in fuckin pain!
"Where the fuck is her fuckin room?" I yelled as I reached the hallway. Everybody stood in fear. I looked down the hall and seen Quan coming out a room. I walked down the hall and he stood at the door. Trey came out the room to like he had a bunch to say.

Move! I yelled at them.

Can't do that, go back to yo room and heal! Quan said closing the door.

So you ain't gone let me see her, fuck is you on?

Nigga my lil sister damn near just got kilt because of you. Trey said pissed.

Ain't shit because of me. Ain't nobody know that shit could of happened.

Well ima make sure it don't again. Stay out of my sister life!

I ain't doing shit, nigga move.

I'm not playin Shooter, walk away!

Quan i like you nigga, I really do but get the fuck out my way!

Or what? Trey asked stepping in.

You got my lil sister pregnant and think you gone marry her fuck outta here! Nigga I'd like to kill you.

I am!

You fuckin not! I stood in his face and he pushed me back so I punched him. I punched him again and again. Quan punched me getting me off his brother Leah stood there yelling, screaming, and crying!

Oh I been wanting to beat yo ass! Quan laughed punching Quan off me. We faught each other beating each other asses.

Security broke us up and I was escorted back to my room. Security stood posted at the door preventing me from leaving out. I was so pissed and angry. I threw the light into the wall breaking it. I punched a hole into the wall.

Mr. Carter you need to calm down or the police will be called! A nurse said frantically.

Fuck you and the police!