Chapter 36

JAMES P.O.V.

I sat watching Brionna sleep as she curled up under me. This is what I missed the most just being with my lady. It could be so simple as something like this and I'd just remember every single reason why I fell in love with her.

Mmmm what the fuck are you looking at? She asked rolling her eyes smiling as she started to wake up.

Yo ugly ass! I laughed leaning in to kiss her.

Who ugly? You?

Hell naw not me ima handsome ass muthafucka.

If you think so. She yawned sitting up.

Stanking ass breath!

I know you ain't talkin, you still smell like pussy! She laughed getting up and coming over to my side of the bed. She got on top of my straddling me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Yup it tasted good too! I smirked against her lips.

You wanna taste it again?! She giggled.

You know I do! But we gotta talk about something.

What's wrong?

You know how I said that I don't wanna go another day without being married to you?

Yeah....

What if I said I had plans for us to get married this afternoon?

Seriously?

You want to?

You don't wanna be engaged for a while?

12 hours is long enough! I laughed. "Nah but nah I don't. I'm ready for you to be my wife. We can get married now and have a huge wedding when your ready!"

Budget?

There isn't one!

Seriously?

You can have the wedding of your dreams anyway you want! Whatever it cost. I'll go make 10 mill and put to the side just so you could do whatever you want.

James! She started to tear up and I wrapped my arms around her. "Ewww why the fuck do I keep crying!" She laughed wiping her tears. "I'd love to marry you today! Long as you give me the wedding of OUR dreams!" She grabbed me by my face and kissed me a few times before getting off me. My dick was so hard. I watched her walk to the bathroom and get the shower ready.

Are you coming? She yelled back to me. I need to fuck! Getting I. The shower with her was gonna cause a whole nother problem because she wasn't feeling it last night and it's been a while.

Uhhhh, ima get in after you.

Come on! She yelled at me standing in the doorway naked.

My dick hurt!

Why?

I'm backed up! I need to nut. Getting in the shower with you ain't gone do shit but make it worse.

Will this help? She got on top of me and my dick got so hard it was throbbing. She came over to me and dropped down to her knees, takin my dick out and started sucking it. I grabbed the back of her head fuckin her mouth going deep down her throat. She made this. Shit sloppy as hell. I pulled her head back and spit in her mouth as she started sucking my dick again. She hit me with the two hand twist combo deep throating my shit.

Damn bae I'm bouta buss. She ignored me and i was about to nut. She kissed the top of my head and got up and straddled me. She slid it inside of her as she bounced up and down slowly. I wrapped my arms around her waist as my dick got rock hard. I kissed her neck and rubbed her clit. She gripped me harder as her nut was building up.

Fuck baby, fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! She moaned as her body tensed up she grabbed my hair holding me tightly as she grinned through her nut. I picked her up a bit and gripped her ass tightly and fucked her s lil faster and harder as she was cumming. I bussed so hard I had so much nut in me.

You alright? I asked her as I laid her on her back.

Mmhmm! She smiled shaking from her orgasm.

You sure!?

Yesss baby! She smiled hard standing up. I followed her to the bathroom and we got In the shower. I love just watching her.

What creep? She laughed as I was looking at her.

Nothing, I just like looking at you!

Well your about to have forever to do that!