Chapter 22

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Thank you!

Don't worry about it...there's a few rooms down here on the first floor. The room right here on the left is the master suit, walk in bathroom attached to it. My chef Arzano should be here around 5 to make dinner. The maids Tina and Alura comes in the morning. James said as he sat his keys down on the island.

His house was so beautiful! When you drive down the long driveway you reach this huge beautiful house. It looked like a castle. It was so huge. He had a water fountain outside the round about driveway. His cars and truck's aligned perfectly to the side. Two huge lions sat on the stair cases. He opened the doors and we was met with beautiful shinny marble floors and a beautiful spiral staircase. As I looked up a beautiful chandelier sat over our heads. Along with two balconies. As we got into the house, off to the right was a huge kitchen with a huge island that separated the kitchen and livingroom. On the left side was a huge and I mean huge walk down pit. All white fluffy carpets, beautiful white couches, a beautiful tall white marble fire place with an 82 inch flat screen tv hanging over it. A beautiful chandelier over the pit, and back up the stairs to the right side of the livingroom was the dinning room. It was a beautiful white set as well.

In the kitchen down the stairs is the game room and movie theater bar and lounge. In the backyard off the kitchen is the pool area, patio, and basketball court. My open field and garage that has my ATV's, motorcycles, and dirt bikes. Mostly where I'm
Always at. Upstairs on the second floor is my office, a livingroom and my room. The third floor is a few guest rooms. He explained.

Your home is beautiful!

Thank you, ima go change make yourself comfortable.

Thank you. I made my way into the room where he pointed out earlier. It was a huge king size bed, a 70 inch tv in there and a bedroom set that completely matched the bed set it was really nice. The bathroom was huge. It had a walk in shower that could fit at least 6 people. A huge juccuzi tub and a marble sink with the toilet separated in the cut with a door like it was it's own bathroom inside the bathroom. It was so nice and I was so surprised.

I took my jacket off and hung it up in the huge walk in closet. I didn't know how I was gonna get my life back on track from here. I feel like everything crumbled down on me.

A knock on the door made me look up. James was standing at the door. "Hey!" I said forcing a smile on my face.

Hey you hungry or anything?

I am a bit...

What you wanna eat? I can make a mean ass peanut butter and jelly!

What?!! I bussed out laughing. "A peanut butter and jelly is crazy!" I followed him into the kitchen. "No wonder you have a chef."

Yeah he been with me for a min, make sure I eat when I'm home. I usually just grab something most times when I'm out.

Ima have to teach you how to cook.

Or you can cook for me! He smirked grabbing the bread.

I can do that! What do you like?

I like a lot. I'm not picky at all. Shid whatever you cook I'll eat.

Okay, ima hold you to that!

Here you go, a gourmet peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Top of the line even Gordon Ramsey would approve.

Thank you. I giggled taking the plate. "You put a lot of work into it."

Man for real you see my hard work it taste good too! He laughed coming and sitting next to me.

It does! Mmm! I laugh exaggerating it as I bit into it.

Yeah hype me up baby! He bussed out laughing.

Your a mess but seriously thank you.

Of course your welcome sweetheart. He smiled as we looked into each other's eyes.

I woke up in the hospital two days ago....that day when my brother and your friend got into it on the way home Quan threw my phone out the window and when I got home my grandmother kicked me out. Said I had an attitude and next second I know I was getting jumped by my step sisters. They poured stuff on my clothes and jumped me and my grandmother hit me with a metal bat. I got hit with a golf club. My dad came home broke us up and she kicked me out. I remember leaving the house and I was bleeding and had a headache. When I came to I was in the hospital. They said I was out for 3 days. I just woke up two days ago. I don't know how I got there. If it wasn't for you today I don't know where I would be right now.

Damn baby, I'm sorry! Look you can stay here as long as you need too.

Thank you but I don't wanna be a burden.

Hell naw you not. Don't think of shit like that. I got plenty of room here and you can stay right there where you need to. Don't worry about shit I got you I promise.

Thank you James really....