Chapter 43

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I got out the shower putting on fresh pajamas. The upstairs was still cold. The snow was still coming down hard as hell and we still had no power but it's okay cause I made it work. I went back downstairs and started breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and sausage. I made me a nice cup of coffee to go with it.

Baby you hungry? I asked James as he was waking up.

Not right now! He flipped over and laid back down pulling the covers over his head. I sat in the kitchen scrolling on my phone as I ate. This shit was so good but the eggs started to make me feel sick a lil bit. My stomach started hurting. I threw the rest of my food out and cleaned up the small mess I made. I went to go lay back down and James body was burning up.

Baby? I nudged him and touching his forehead.

Mmmhm? He answered half sleep.

You okay? You hot!
He started coughing and pulling the covers over him tighter. He must of caught a cold from being out last night. I got up and grabbed some Tylenol and made him some tea with a shot of henny, lemon, and honey. "Baby wake up!"

In a minute! He coughed with a stuffy nose.

Baby wake up for me. Here! He opened his eyes and just gave me the death look. He hated being woken up. "Your getting sick. Here take this medicine and drink a little tea and you can go back to sleep."

Just let me get a few more minutes!

James!

Alright I'm up. I gave him two tea spoons of Tylenol and some NightQuil since that's all I had. I gave him the tea and a cough drop. I grabbed some tissue and sat it next to him. He was tired as hell.

Bae can you bring that heater closer it's freezing.

You have a fever. Here this should help. I turned on the heated blanket and wrapped him up in it tucking him in like a baby. I laid his head on my chest and rubbed his head. He was back to sleep quick. His fever was burning him up. I hope the Tylenol helps.

__________________
I woke up feeling sick as fuck! I got up running to the bathroom to throw up. My stomach hurted so bad. I got in the shower after checking my temperature. I didn't have a fever. I hope I wasn't catching his cold. I put on some panties and a shirt and went back downstairs.

You alright? He asked eating some soup at the island.

Yeah, think I'm catching your cold or something. Or the breakfast I had wasn't sitting right with me.

Lay down I'll bring you some soup and a ginger ale.

I'm supposed to be taking care of you.

You can't be super woman all the time. Lay down!

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch. He warmed some soup up for me and brought everything to me while sitting at the other end rubbing my feet. I turned the tv on for us to find something to watch.

Both our sick asses laid here all day in and out our sleep but mostly him. That medicine took him out.