Chapter 1

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I was dog tired and all I wanted to do was just get into bed and close my eyes for days! I was going into work late tomorrow I do not care!
Of course when I got home James was not here. He come in super late and leave super early. We haven't been able to spend time with each other in months.

I was to tired to even eat. I grabbed a bag of chips from the top of the fridge and made my way upstairs.  I ran my shower water and finished my chips and got in.

I heard the downstairs door open and the alarm go off. "Brionna!" I heard my name being yelled frantically. I stuck my head out the shower confused. "Bri!" Lexi cried running into the bathroom.

Lex what I'm in the shower?

The clinic is being raided!

What? I asked confused swinging the doors open.

After you just left I was getting ready to lock up and the feds came busting in. They was even looking for you! What the fuck I didn't have time to do shit!

It's okay relax, Shooter removed all the drugs and money last week the clinic is extremely clean right now. All documents is legit and backed up. I gave grants and loans with bank statements and Dr. Robinson stuff as well. I know Dr. Faye has all her documents as well so it's cool I know she legit they won't find anything!

Are you sure cause Bri it was a lot of them!

Yes I'm sure it's nothing in there. I rinsed off the soap off me and got out. "Where is my phone?" I dried off looking for my phone and put on a pair of leggings and a tshirt. I grabbed my phone and started calling Shooter. This muthafucka never answers.

Banging on my front door was loud as fuck and scared me. I ran out my room and looked over the baluster. Red and blue flashing lights beamed through the windows as the banging grew louder and louder. "FUCK!" I called Shooter again as went down the stairs. Still no answer. I threw my phone on the couch "call shooter until he answer and tell him to call Banks it's an emergency!" I said as I opened the door.

Ms. Smith? An officer asked.

Yes, what's this about?

Please step out the house please! A FBI agent said as he walked to the door.

Um for what?

Step out the house!

For what?
The officer grabbed me and pulled me out the house. He threw me against the door hard making me hit my head. Lexi stood there crying and screaming. "Lexy call him now blow his phone up until he answers!" I yelled at her. The officer cuffed me and dragged me out the house. "Fuck can I get some shoes?" I asked pissed off. My head was bleeding.

I was so pissed off right now!