Chapter 16

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sat at the bar looking at my reflection in the glass of my drink. I was becoming something I didn't want to but I didn't have a choice.

Here you go! Sienna said coming and sitting next to me. She slid me a thick brown folder. "1 please!" She said to the bartender.

You see that man over there blue button up playing pool sloppy drunk? I asked pulling my phone out.

Yeah! She said as she sipped her drink.

He's the lead prosecutor for the RICO he's the one who knows all the information. Flirt with him, go home with him, get the recorder and bring it back with you. Slip this in his drink before you start to have sex with him if you have to take it there. He'll start to have a heart attack make sure to call 911 and they get to the hospital.

See you tomorrow! She smiled getting up with her glass and walking over to the group of men. I got up grabbing my stuff. I dropped a $100 on the counter and left the bar.

__________________

SIENNA P.O.V.

Hey boys mind if I join? I asked smiling sitting my drink down. "Anybody ever tell you, you look like Denzel Washington, I'm sorry you just caught my eye and I couldn't stop looking."

Your just pulling my chain pretty lady. He smiled.

Veronica! I smiled extending my hand.

Pete! He smiled shaking mine.

We just gone have a drink Pete! His friends laughed and giggled.

Pete can I buy you a drink?

I'd like that, but I rather buy you one.

I'd like that too!