Chapter 41

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Ayeee Bri!! Some of the guys smiled calling out to me as I came into the trap. I haven't seen most of them in so long cause when I say I fell back I fell back from his establishment. I didn't wait not one second in giving him his shit back.

Hey y'all! I smiled walking in all the way. "Where Shooter?" I asked taking my jacket off. It was snowing heavy!

Uh I think he upstairs! Reese said not looking up from the game. I went up the stairs and down the hall. I heard a bunch of bitches laughing. "Yo Shooter so fuckin fine, I'll let that man fuck me every single way!" A girl said.

No for real, I heard them bitches over at 36 gave him a 3sum, im tryna see if he down with the get down! Another girl said.

I think he got a bitch doe! Another said.

Who? They both asked at once.

Don't you bald headed bitches got some work to do or something? I asked as I came into the break room with my arms folded. "And he do gotta bitch, so keep it cute and keep my nigga name out y'all mouths before I go in yalls!"

They all got up rolling their eyes and hugging their breaths as they walked past me. "Yeah get to work boo!"

Owee you jealous? Somebody said from behind me. I turned around and Shooter was standing in his door way leaning on it with his arms folded.

Of what? Them bitches ugly and broke fuck I gotta be worried for? I said as I walked down to him. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

What you doing here?

Looking for you!

You found me! He closed his office door. I sat in his chair and he sat on his desk.

I need a favor!

What?

I need two bricks!

What? For what?

I'm all out and our next shipment isn't until next week.

What you mean you out? How?

Product was moving too fast this week. I'll give you the money when you get home. He reached behind me on to his book case and grabbed two books. He took two bricks out and sat them in my purse.

Don't worry about it.

You sure?

You my bitch, you don't gotta pay me for this shit! I'm good anyways. Probably got a lil too much on my hands. Extra shit I was gone send down to Atlanta for New Years.

You want me to tell him pull back on you a bit?

Nah I'm good! I just gotta stop being lenient with these niggas and make they asses get out there in the cold. I gotta stop giving a fuck.

Awwww you have a heart!

Shut up! He laughed.

Want me to tell them. They listen to me they know I don't play that!

Oweee it's like that?

And is!

Make my dick hard talkin like that! I love that boss shit.

Mmmm well I'll make all worth your wild when you come home tonight! I smiled kissing his lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Think I needa wrap this shit up early and come home right now!

I'd be happy if you did! Plus it's about to be a snow storm so yeah hurry up and get home.

It is?

Yeah, ima go head and drop this off go to Walmart real quick and then get home.

Ight I'll be there soon I just gotta finish this shit.

Okay, and thank you! I kissed him and grabbed my purse to leave out.

Aye wait! He grabbed the door for me not to leave.

What?

How would you like if we did business together? You was already running my shit and yours together. Which I don't like by the way.

Why not?

Because I don't want my woman getting her hands dirty in the drug game. You should be worried about your career and spending money not selling drugs even though you do this shit so fuckin well, fuckin make my dick hard.

Oh do it!

Yup and you keep looking at me like that ima take you down right here.

Yeah right you'd have a heart attack if one them niggas hear me moan.

Yeah you right! He laughed opening the door. "But seriously though, what about that?" He asked as we walked down the hall.

I don't think that's really a good idea!

Why not?

We'll talk about it at home, hurry up! We walked past the livingroom where everybody was playing the game smoking and drinking and gambling. "Y'all better get y'all big back fat asses up and make my money! Y'all fuckin PS5 and Xbox will be outside building a fuckin snow man!" I yelled at them standing in front of the tv. "Don't fuckin look at him! He can't save y'all, this my shit cause I can make an example out of all y'all niggas!" "Get to work and don't make me come back!" Shooter just followed behind me with the yeahhhh that's my woman face! I put my jacket on and he opened the door for me walking me to my car. The snow was coming down hard and heavy.

I can't wait until we get home tell me now.

If we was to ever break up I need to know me and my family is forever good. I built this without you, without anybody and I'm not gonna let anything tear it down before both our worlds collide!