Chapter 31

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Sleeping on this air mattress was so uncomfortable. I miss that king size bed so bad. These past few days I was annoyed. But I rather be here sleeping alone then laying in some nigga house who I could possibly be falling hard for and he's with everyone else. Before I get my feelings hurt ima always walk away.

I got up and folded my towel and pulled out something to wear for today. I called for a Lyft so I could get to school as I was getting dressed.

I went and brushed my teeth and fix my hair. By the time I was done my Lyft was pulling up. I grabbed my bag and left out. It felt so weird leaving this house and locking my doors like this was really my shit! My house was nice too. I had a nice little driveway with a big front lawn and a big backyard to match. I lived in a really nice neighborhood. I had an upstairs downstairs with 3 bedrooms. My room had its own bathroom and it was nice and big. Nice white carpets in the rooms and nice grey vinyl flooring in the hallways and bathrooms. Fresh coats of white paint. The upstairs bathroom was nice and big with a walk on shower and the bathroom downstairs was just a toilet and sink and was also spacious. The livingroom was really nice and big with the kitchen across from it separated by a small island with two bar chairs. And off to the side across from the back doors was the laundry room. And outside was a patio. I can't wait to decorate my house. After school today I was going job hunting.

Thank you! I said as I got out my Lyft.

Your welcome have a nice day!

You too! I closed the door and stepped on the curve.

Aye? I heard a male voice call out. I didn't think no one was talking to me. "Brionna!" I rolled my eyes and turning around. My brother Quan was standing leaning against his car. "You not fuckin with me? I been tryna get wit you!"

What? You been tryna get with me? Nigga you threw my fuckin phone out a moving vehicle!

Okay but I was gonna buy you a new one.

You shouldn't of did shit! That was mine. I worked for my shit! Nigga I been going through it since that day is you good? Talkin bout some reach me you would of been able to if you ain't throw my shit out.

I'm sorry but Bri you don't listen I specifically told you not to get involved with that nigga and you do the shit anyways. He ain't no nigga you wanna fuck on or be with! He treat bitches like shit, Nigga don't love nobody. He just wanna fuck on you and gone pass you to one his homies. Hurt yo feelings then you gone come crying to me.

You so wrong about him it's crazy! Your going so hard about him treating me this way and that way but don't even know the half! He's the reason I'm damn near still alive!

What?

Yeah while you wanna run yo mouth!

Look let's just go ahead and take a ride.

No, I have class.

Come on Bri, I'm sorry! As your big brother let me make this up to you. Please!

I can't stay long! I rolled my eyes walking over to the car and got in. I was annoyed and a little emotional.

What kinda phone you want? He asked as he pulled off.

I already have one....

Yo I know you mad and all but why you ain't hit me up? I pulled up to grandma house, she ain't even let me in just said you ain't live here no more. What's going on?

I been fucked up for damn near two months Quan! This shit yo fault! You threw my fuckin phone out the window pissed me off. When I went in the house that day she blocking the stairs and shit like why you gotta attitude an shit. Pissed me off even more I'm like yo watch out I don't have one. she started telling me to get out and shit. Next thing I know I'm getting into it with Taniya and Myla. Like these bitches jumping me. Throwing my shit out pouring ketchup and shit all over my clothes. I'm getting hit with golf clubs and metal bats. Yo fuckin father comes home breaking shit up and I get kicked out. Yo grandmother hit me in my head with the metal bat and Myla hit me in the head with the fuckin golf club. As I'm crying and angry walking down the fuckin street with no where to fuckin go, nobody to fuckin call because of you! I guess my fuckin head was bussed open and leaking blood so much that it made me pass out. I woke up in a fuckin hospital 3 days after all that Shìt happened!

What? Damn dude what the fuck! I'm sorry bra! Quan had tears in his eyes he had to pull over. He wiped his face in anger. "Where have you been staying Brionna?"

Your not gonna like that part either....

Where?

Shooter seen me in the hospital and insisted that I came home with him. I was living at his house for the last two months. I just left and got my own place a few days ago. He took care of me. I'm forever grateful for him because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of been able to continue school or had some where to lay my head. He gave me a place to sleep, food, his car to drive, bought me a new phone, made sure I had money for things I needed. He's a good guy Quan.

Let me guess and you had to fuck him too!

NO! I yelled lying so quick. "He wasn't like that, he never pressured me for sex! He literally just helped me out. I'm good now and he's in the past"

He better be Brionna! I don't want him to hurt you. I have to make a few moves. Roll with me and do this shit and I'll pay you. Here's a few stacks to get you situated at your new house. I need your address and number. I love you baby sis and I just want the best for you.

Thank you! I love you too bro.