Chapter 31

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I started throwing up sick as fuck. At this point I'm starting to think I have alcohol poisoning or something because why the fuck has it been 4 days and I wake up everyday throwing up. I'm so sleepy I can't even stay woke. I've been out of work just trying to rest and get better.

My phone started ringing and I got up to answer it. "Hello?" I asked without looking.

What you doing? James asked in a deep voice like he was smoking.

Just woke up a little bit.

How you feeling?

Tired, like shit! Where are you? Why you didn't come home!

I'm at the house they finishing the back deck. I had shit to take care of last night. You ate yet?

No! I tried to eat some more seafood but I threw it up. My stomach hurt so bad.

You wanna go to the hospital?

No I'll be okay I'm just so sleepy I can't even stay woke. Can you come home?

Yeah I'll be there in a minute but I have to leave again. I was gone tell you I gotta fly out tonight but I'll be back though.

Fly out where? Baeeee come home!!!! I started to cry.

Why are you crying? He laughed.

Stop laughing muthafucka! I hate you!

Dude I'm on my way!

Fuck you! I hung up and tossed my phone on the floor and put my head into my pillows and cried. He always wanna laugh at me thinking shit is a joke and I'm real life going through something.

___________________

I woke up with a bit of energy it was 6 in the evening. I got up to go take a shower and get refreshed. This muthafucka was still not home. I wrapped myself In a towel and went downstairs. I rambled through the fridge looking for something to eat. I grabbed the pickles and a bag of hot Cheetos and some ice cream. I dipped the pickles in the ice cream and this shit tasted like steak and potatoes.

What the fuck are you eating? James asked with his lips twisted up as he came in the house.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

I'm bouta drop you and these mood swings right on the floor!

Whyyyyy???? I whined. I hugged him by his waist and pouted.

This what I'm talkin bout you crazy!

No I'm not! You just always talking shit!

Wouldn't be me if I didn't! You miss me?

Duhhh stupid! Now tell me where you going?

Take care some business! I'll be back shortly.

That's not telling me where you goingggggg! What if something happens and I don't know where you are?

Why are you being a cry baby?

I'm not no fuckin cry baby!

Ight I'm sorry come here! He pulled me back to him and kissed me wrapping his arms around me. " I just gotta do something.!"

Whatever stupid boy leave me alone hoe! I pushed him off of me and he smacked my ass. I grabbed the cheese from the fridge and wrapped it around my pickle leaving him standing there.

You gone give me some pussy tonight before I leave?

Use your hand hoe! I yelled back as I walked up the stairs.

Drop that towel when I come up there! He yelled after me laughing.