Chapter 46

JAMES P.O.V.

Sup bra! Quan said coming to sit next to me. "I can't imagine how you feeling right now! You know I'm here for you! Bros from the womb to the tomb." "She gonna be alright!"

And if she don't?

We not gonna think like that! She's strong! Like you and I need you to think before you do anything.

Okay can we just address the elephant in the room? Cause I'm confused! Sienna said popping her neck! "I wanna know how the fuck you still alive Nigga!" She questioned and everybody turned to look at me.

Y'all can we just worry about Bri! Lexi said trying to take the heat off of me.

Nah Lexi it's cool I owe y'all an explanation. I licked my lips and nodded my head. I took a deep breath as they waited for me to answer. "When that shit happened it was some niggas tryna escape. They pulled some rocks an shit from me and pulled me underground. They helped me through a tunnel I blacked out from the damaged I had done to my self. I had broken ribs all types of shit. When I woke up I was in another state. Niggas helped me out until I was 100%. When I was, I came back. First person I came to was Bri. I been keeping shit on the low getting shit back in order I told her not to tell nobody cause I don't want shit to get fucked up cause I peeped some shit and I been on it. Plus i just wanted to spend time with her just her on some chill shit, build a deeper connection then what we already got. Just wanted my girl to myself. Flew her out the country to marry her on some humbug in love type shit. That's why it's been quiet nun personal, why y'all ain't know just business type shit. But shit here it is y'all know now.

Y'all married? Trey asked concerned.
I nodded my head yeah licking my lips. I swear I had a lump in my throat it was hard to breathe. "Damn congrats dawg but damn!"
Leah rubbed my back in comfort trying to soothe me. I felt like throwing up. My chest hurted!

Umm Brionna Carter family? A doctor called out coming into the waiting room.

I'm her husband! I said as I stood up.

Hi! Dr. Moore, we did everything we could....she lost a lot of blood. She coded on the way to the ER, and on the table twice. But your wife is a fighter. She wasn't giving up and we didn't give up on her! She had to go under three blood transfusions. The bullet did go all the way through. We was able to remove all the fragments that was left in her. Seemingly overall she'll be okay. He leaned in and shook my hand.

And the baby?

Shes pregnant? Everybody asked at once.

Your daughter is also a fighter! Hearts besting just fine. If i didn't know any any better i'd say your wife was fighting to hold on for that reason alone.
I fell back into my seat and let mg tears fall gracefully after hearing what he just said.  "Once she's out of recovery i'll have a nurse come and get you guys to see her.!"

Thank you so much! Quan said shaking his hand. I rested my head in my hands as my tears came down my face. My sister wiped my gears and smiled. "Shes okay!" she said softly looking in my eyes.

Is she dead yet? A female voice asked as she came into the waiting room. Everybody quickly stood around me to block the view. I stood up and seen the face I never wanted to see again in my life.

Im going to kill you! i said sternly looking her in her scared shock eyes.