Chapter 46

JAMES P.O.V.

A week later....

I need some work! A female voice said coming into the room. I looked up and it was Cali, I laughed and stood up from doing what I was doing.

I forgot you was alive! Fuck you need work from me for?

Because Mitch was found dead two weeks ago and I know it was you! You know he was supplying me!

That ain't my problem and to assume I kilt him is crazy!

We both ain't dumb we both know it was you. Put me on yo next shipment! How else ima supply the boys in Atlanta and Miami?

Ain't my problem! Figure something out you got yo own lil shit going on with the muthafuckas you tried to take from me.

It's not even like that.

Then what it's like? Cause all this shit personal to me.

Come on baby be like that! She said in. Baby boo come over to me and rubbing my chest.

Cali get off me!

I know you miss how I suck that dick! She can't do it like I do it! Come on baby, I can remind you right here right now.

I ain't gone tell you again to get off me. Now excuse me cause I ain't got shit for you but a hard clip that'll fuck you so good you're in heaven in a split second! I smiled.

Your pathetic! She said annoyed.

I'm so sick of you! Bri said as she came into my office. She was on that type of time coming right in. Cali bitch ass was about to get it and I wasn't saving nor stopping shit! "You fuckin heard him you desperate ass bitch! She said angrily. Bae been on 10 since the miscarriage.

Yeah okay bitch didn't I tell you I owed you a ass whooping in front of him! Cali smiled getting ready to fight.

Can I? Bri asked looking at me.

Oh please do you bae! I smiled sitting down.

Cali walked up on Bri about to swing on her, she pulled her gun out and shot her. Bri walked up on Cali as she was falling to the ground I was smiling like a proud parent. "Bitch you just shot me!" Cali managed to get out breathing heavy as she fell to the floor holding her stomach. "Bitch I told you I'm not wrapped to tight and to stop playing with me cause I was gone kill you!" Bri said before shooting her again in the head twice.

I took my shirt off and my chains and grabbed my gloves and some tarp. I pulled her body on to the tarp and started to roll her up. "You know we kinda like Bonnie & Clyde" I laughed as I dragged her body out my office. I pushed her down the stairs and heard her skull crack, that was pretty cool!

Yo get rid of that and one y'all come clean my office! I yelled to the workers. I came back upstairs and Bri was pacing back and fourth.

Are you okay?

No!

She had that shit coming...

No not about her James I could care less about her! I feel better she's dead it's the whole....

Baby thing?

Yes! I can't even fuckin say it!

Bae this isn't something your just gonna get over it takes time to learn to do. I love you and we will get through this.

Thank you!

Of course, now go home and I'll be there in a minute.

No I'm going shopping! Can I have some money?

How much you want?

All of it!

It's about 50-maybe 60 something K over there in that bag take it.

Seriously?

Yeah, see you at home!

Okay! She smiled hard and grabbed the bag.

One of you bitch ass niggas get the fuck in here and clean this shit up before y'all be next! I yelled again.

Thank you baby! She kissed my lips and ran out the door. That girl something else.