Chapter 16

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sat in my office going through a few papers. The Feds fucked my whole entire clinic up from front to back. This shit was really upside down.

I took a deep breath and turned my computers on. They took so much stuff. I logged into my security system and pulled up my video cameras from my office.

I tend to be extremely busy and usually billing takes care of all bills of patients so this should of been caught.

I started going through hours and hours of footage. After a while I seen what I was looking for. Dr. Robinson came into my office and took a few files then later brought them back. I was out of the office this day with James so I wouldn't of known.

I went back a few more days and seen she did the same thing. I logged into the billing portal and searched her name. She was billing insurances for stuff she never did, the feds got to me because I technically signed off on everything and because I'm the owner, so it all looks as if i did it. I tend to not read before I sign stuff, I just be so busy. I looked at each examiner and it was the same one for all of her patients, Christina!

I grabbed my employee file book and looked for her information. I took a picture of Christina's profile and sent all the footage and papers in a file to email to Banks. I need him to get me off this shit!

I grabbed my stuff and left my clinic. The sun was going down and I went home. I got In the shower letting the hot water hit my body to relax me.

I felt so numb like I didn't feel anything.

I got out and dried off before getting dress. I just put on a pair of black sweat pants and a black sweat shirt. I put on a pair of Timbs and grabbed my gun leaving my phone.

I got in James Black Jeep and pulled off. I pulled up to Christina's house and got out knocking on the door. She answered it like she seen a ghost.

Hi, Ms. Smith how can I help you? She asked concerned.

Hey sorry to just drop by but I had caught a flat and I remember your address from when I sent you flowers. My phone died I was wondering if I could use yours?

Yeah sure come in! She moved to the side nervously and let me in. After she closed the door I followed her to her livingroom. She picked up her phone giving it to me. I pulled my gun out pointing it at her. She screamed and started crying as I looked her in her eyes ready to pull my trigger.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! I yelled at her.

Please, please, pleaseeee don't kill me I'll do whatever you say. Please! She sobbed crying falling to the floor scared.

I want answers and you better tell me the right answers or ima end you!

Anything!

You filed all of Robinson paperwork, why?

She asked me too! She came to me a few months ago and said she can help me get some extra money she had a plan but she would need my help. I was about to get evicted.

What was her plan?

Insurance fraud...she said she could up charge and bill the insurance companies for different procedures and get paid. Said she would chop me out 5K per patient she just needed me to file all the work and send it in.

How much have you made so far?

65k! She's made almost 200grand!
Some stuff was starting to get flagged. She had suspicions about drugs coming in and out the clinic because of who your boyfriend was. She went to the police and told them that you sale drugs out of there and you threatened her if she ever told.

How did she know?

About...

About the drugs?

She was in one of your exam rooms and it was a bottle with little baggies in there. I told her it was heroin and that's when she knew or started thinking because she seen him leave the room before that.

I pulled her phone and went to her text messages and started texting Robinson. "I think it's crazy what we are doing to Brionna, we should stop she went to jail and her dude died because of us getting the clinic raided!" I texted her.

A text flashed on her phone and it was Robinson texting back. "Girl the heat is not on us! You wasn't saying shit when we was getting this money. All this will blow over."

"I'm sure it won't blow over! What if she figures it out that it was us doing the insurance fraud, you made me do this and I can't take it! You need to confess! Her boyfriend blood is on our hands." I texted back.

"No it's on your hands I didn't put a gun to your head and make you do this shit so long as you shut the fuck up we don't have an issue! Fuck her!" She texted back. I screenshot all the messages, wire transfers, and her asking her did she want to do it in the first place. I sent an email to the lead prosecutor and an email to Banks saying "I Christina Lang and Dr. Sheila Robinson is responsible for the investigation of the insurance fraud and I was the one bringing drugs Into the clinic and selling them. The guilt was eating me alive and I felt terrible and responsible for what happened to Brionna Smith and her boyfriend dying."

I went on Facebook and made a post...." I Christina Lang conspired a plan to commit insurance fraud for months at the clinic I worked for. Brionna was an amazing woman who didn't deserve what happened to her. The guilt is truly eating me alive that her boyfriend kilt his self because of a trick that was played on him about her being kilt by inmates in the jail. He truly loved her and every time I close my eyes I see his face haunting me. I cry myself to sleep and I feel like I'm goin crazy because of what we did. Dr. Robinson and I stole money from the clinic and committed insurance fraud and I sold drugs to patients at the clinic all this caused the FBI to raid the clinic. Brionna was wrongfully arrested and charged with fraud and drug possession and trafficking. It's all our fault and I can't take this anymore. I'm making this post cause after today I won't be alive. This is my suicide note to you all and my apology to Brionna. I'm so sorry you went through all this! Please forgive me! Hearing that you was raped and beat up in jail all of your business all over the news hurts me to the core. I'm so sorry!" I added all the photos to the post and posted it.

Within seconds so many people was posting comments and sharing the post. Her phone started ringing with so many different people including Robinson calling back to back to back. I wiped the phone down good and put my gloves on. I pulled her up sitting the phone facing her on the table.

Get the fuck up! I yelled sternly. I grabbed her getting behind her. I put my gun to her head and made her hold it. She was crying and sobbing so hard begging for her life. I pushed her on the couch holding her hand on the couch I pulled the trigger for her as she shot herself in the head. Her body went limp and she fell over to the side holding the gun. I stood over her looking her in her eyes as she took her last breath.

I walked out the house and down the street getting in my truck and pulling off.
I got back home and I had so many missed calls and text messages. They all where saying the same shit. Screenshots of her post and she killed her self. I didn't text no one back. I just watched the news as she was found dead in her house by suicide. Her family outside on the news crying and begging for her as the police came in and out her house.

I grabbed my bottle and sat back taking shot after shot!