Chapter 17

BRIONNA P.O.V.

You never know what you miss until it's gone!

_____________
I swear laying low was driving me crazy. I miss my busy life. Running my clinic then running the streets made my life chaotic but I lived for it. I wasn't cleared to go back to work because of the investigation and I damn sure couldn't run the streets, spend wild money or do anything with the trap cause of all the drug allegations. Thanks to my brothers they was all keeping everything running and keeping Shìt low key.

I barley went outside because when I did people just stare. James killing his self the way he did went world wide which made the media dig into my story and everything that happened to me while I was in jail just blew up. The post from Christina had went viral so that made everything worse. I just stayed in the house to myself. I was so depressed I couldn't even get up most days anyways.

The DA had contacted me to tell me because the story had went viral and the truth came out the way it did that my court date would be moved up sooner. Banks said they were looking into dropping charges against me and that would give me the privileges to reopen the clinic.

Because of Christina's suicide, Robinson was caught and arrested. She currently has no bail and won't because she tried to go on the run but was caught at the airport. Her bank accounts was frozen, medical license suspended, she's being charged with fraud, medical expenses tempered with, insurance fraud, grand larceny with 16 counts, first degree murder because Christina's suicide their putting it on her. Manslaughter one. Robbery to the first degree. And I was pressing charges against her and sueing her. She wasn't gonna stand a chance once me and the state was done with her.
Speaking of sueing I was sueing the jail, the state, and charges against the CO's who did that to me, they're finally in jail.

Quan was taking care of Lyrics family for me since I couldn't do it myself. Every week so far someone closes to her died at my command. She was losing her mind in there. All in all I was in control of everything just not my broken heart.