Chapter 8

JAMES P.O.V.

I left the trap. It was 2am and I had so much on my mind. My phone started ringing and it was an Atlanta number. Many people didn't have this number down there. I was a little concerned for a second.

Hello? I answered confused.

Hey baby! Cali's voice said with a smile through the other side if the phone. I met Cali in Atlanta a month after we got there. She was cute as hell and made me forget everything I was mad about. She knew a few connects for me to move my product around. One night I was overwhelmed with so much shit I had to do she came in without saying a word and helped me. We stayed up until 6am. She asked me did I wanna go get breakfast. After that we ended up back at her place and one thing led to another. We was fuckin every since. She told me I was her nigga and if she seen me with another bitch then she splitting her shit open. She kept her word because one night in the club she seen me fuckin with this other lil bitch and beat the fuck out of her. That shit turned me on bad, I fucked the shit outta her that night.

Uhh what's up?

I tried to call you from my phone but it's not really working. How's your trip going?

It's going, took care of what I needed to. Ima head down to Miami before I come back.

Can I meet you there?

Uhhh...

Please! I miss you! I can fly down a day early and get the house ready. Please!

Sure....

Okay great just let me know the day your planning to leave.

Let me call you back.

Okay baby love you!

Uhn hun! Call you back. I hung up the phone and sat it in my cup holder. "Bri?" I called out to her as she got out her car.

Didn't I just leave you at the bar? She asked rolling her eyes. She was drunk.

Why are you drinking and driving?

Why are you in my business?

I just wanna talk!

There's nothing to talk about! Go awayyyy!

I've been gone for a year and all you can keep saying is go away!

When I say something else you don't seem to hear me or care. So just leave! Go back to where ever the fuck you been at for a year. She began to cry. I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tight. My mind was all over the place right now. I took her keys and opened the house door. She hugged me so tight as if this was our last hug. I lifted her chin up and kissed her. I took her sweater off and picked her up laying her down on the couch. I kissed down her chest until I met with her waistline. I pulled her Leggins off with her panties. Her freshly waxed pussy was so pretty. She changed her piercing to a light blue shape heart piercing. I licked her clit and her body tensed up.

I ate her pussy until she came over and over and over again. I just wanted to please her until she couldn't take it. She started to beg me to fuck her and I drove her crazy. I made love to her! I couldn't say it but I showed it and I knew she felt it.

I looked her in her eyes as she layed on top of me. The sun peaked around the corner at us coming up. We didn't sleep at all just made love all night. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips was so soft and beautiful like her.

Do you have to go? She asked standing up hugging my waist.

Yeah.... I do!

Am I gonna be able to see you again or this is it?

Only you can answer that question Brionna.

James I love you!

I know! I kissed her and she kissed me back.

Still not gonna say it back?

I picked up my phone and seen it was on a call. The call was going on 6 hours. It had called Cali. "Fuck!" I hung up and she looked at me.

What?

I gotta go!

Go where? Who's on the phone?

My girlfriend! I grabbed my keys and left her room and her standing there. How the fuck did my phone call her. I got in the car and called her back. It was going to voicemail. That wasn't a good sign.

I pulled off and got pulled over. I rolled down my window as these two bum ass officers walked up to my car.

Mr. Carter! We've been looking for you! Step out the car!