Chapter 4 Surprise Vacation

The Next Morning

There was banging in my dream but as I slowly woke up I realized the noise was coming from the door of the bus. Groaning I opened one eye into a slit, trying to focus on the numbers on the clock, seeing it was still pretty early. Throwing the blanket off I slipped out from under Roman's arm stumbling to my feet. I could feel the craziness of my hair and I opened the door, trying to hurry to stop the loud pounding. Just as I stumbled out Seth came out and we ran into each other, both of us barely awake. My head collided into his shoulder, both of us groaning in pain, hitting the walls and slumping down them. I was holding my head and Seth was holding his shoulder, both of us in pain as Dean's door opened, revealing a sleepy looking Dean. He saw us on the floor, eyebrow going up slightly and he walked overtop of us, heading to the door.

"Is your head ok?" Seth asked, rubbing his shoulder and getting to his feet, sweats hanging off his hips.

"Ya I barely had my eyes open when I walked out. I'm good, just wanna know who the hell is knocking at the door at 9 in the damn morning." I grumbled, letting Seth pull me to my feet.

A yawn ripped through me as I followed Seth out, Dean just walking up the stairs followed by Nikki and Brie who looked way too excited this early in the morning. Sitting at the table Seth went to turn the coffee pot on and I watched as they sat across from me.

"'So we are here to help you pack." Brie announced, looking only a little uncomfortable being in the bus.

"Pack for what?" I mumbled, sniffing the coffee in the air.

"Stephanie decided that since all of the Divas have been working so hard she's arranged a little vacation for us." Nikki grinned, tapping her nails on the table top.

"How come you guys get a vacation and we don't?" Seth grumbled, setting a cup down in front of me before sitting next to me.

"I think everyone's going at different times but you do get one." Brie said quickly, as I sipped my coffee waking up more, "Since the Divas are a smaller group we can all go at the same time. Plus with Christmas so close I think it's a gift for us all."

"Ah damn I forgot about Christmas." I groaned pulling my hair out and trying to fix it, "So where the hell are they sending us?"

Brie and Nikki exchanged excited grins and I waited, crossing my legs on the chair, "We're going to Mexico."

My eyebrows flew up and I set my coffee cup down gently, feeling the beginning of excitement building up. I couldn't help the grin that was growing on my face, matching Nikki and Brie's smiles on their faces.

"When do we leave?" I asked before draining my cup, handing it to a passing Roman who used it to pour himself a cup.

"At noon, so let's get going." Nikki jumped up, pulling me to my feet.

Brie was behind me, her hands on my shoulders as we headed to Roman's room. Nikki and Brie sat on the bed while I stood at the small closet we shared, half my stuff half Roman's. Pulling out a few dresses and tops I threw them on the bed, letting the girls go through them and decide what to pack. Going through the drawers I threw some jeans and underwear in the suitcase I pulled out as Roman walked in, looking vaguely frightened at the disaster the room was getting into. Grabbing a shirt I threw it at him, knowing that was what he wanted.

"Uh, is this still my room?" he asked, eyes sparkling with humour.

"Shut up. I'll clean it before I go." I grinned, pushing him by the head out the door before shutting it.