Chapter 87 First Date

Later on that night

I was lying on Seth's bed on my stomach, playing games on my iPad, the boys playing games in the living room. I had been out there for a while till I was getting tired, wanting to relax. I could hear them talking and then footsteps moving through the bus, Seth's door opening. He walked in, smiling as he saw me stretched out on the bed.

"I thought you were sleeping." He commented, going to his closet.

"No I'm just tired, wanted to relax." I shook my head.

"Long week huh." He murmured and I nodded, feet crossed at the ankles.

"Long year. I guess everything has just been really hitting me lately." I frowned, rolling onto my side, seeing him taking his shirt off, shorts hanging off his hips, "I mean being back at WWE, winning the title and being around Roman. Also joining Shield was something that I wasn't expecting. Now I'm with you and that is the last thing I ever expected to happen this year."

"But it's a good thing right?" he asked, crawling across my legs to lie down, leaning up on an elbow.

"Of course." I laughed, seeing the relief on his face.

"Are you happy in Shield?" he asked suddenly, tone serious and I gazed up at him.

"Very happy. I found somewhere I belong and it's with you three. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world." I told him, seeing him nod.

"Good. So about our first date tomorrow." He grinned, making the nerves come back full force.

"Where are we going?" I asked seeing him grin.

"It's a surprise." He teased making me roll my eyes.

"Seriously." I scoffed, making him lie back and laugh, hands behind his head, "I need to know how to dress."

"Dress nice?" he offered and I groaned, wiggling over till my arms were over his chest, head resting on them.

"That doesn't help. That could mean jeans and a t-shirt or a dress." I sighed, feeling his one arm come and rest against my back.

"Dress, definitely dress." He nodded, and I felt a flicker of excitement.

"Well now I'm nervous." I grinned up at him.

"Don't be. It's just going to be me and you." He reassure, rolling me off, bringing me close up to his chest.

"Well like I said before, a little rusty at this whole dating thing." I murmured, running my hand over his side his skin smooth under my fingers, "Just don't get frustrated with me if I have no idea what I'm doing. I might not be the best at it..."

"Lila I'm not worried about it. There is no pressure here." He promised, brushing a hand over my cheek, fingers delving into the hair at my temple.

I nodded, tilting my head back, finding his lips. Brushing my lips against his my hand drifted around his back, fingers brushing the tattoos I knew were there. Opening my eyes I pulled back, pulling the blanket up over us. Leaning to the side I shut the lamp off on the table, feeling Seth get comfortable. Plugging in my iPad I set it on the table before burrowing into the pillow. Seth pulled me back against him, wrapping his arms around me, finding my hand and interlacing our fingers. I could feel his breath against my neck, and I shut my eyes already feeling heavy.

I was with AJ in her hotel room, three dresses sitting across the bed. I was in a bathrobe, hair and make-up already done, just deciding on what to wear. AJ was cross legged on the bed as well, glancing down at each of them. My hands were on my hip as I glanced from the dresses to the clock, watching the minutes tick by.