Chapter 36 Final Thoughts & Tattoos

Dean followed and sat at the table, looking hungrily at the food in the pans. Grabbing juice from the fridge I set it on the counter before helping Seth, dishing out the sausages onto four plates, and the hash browns. After drinking everyone was looking forward to a disgustingly greasy breakfast and I poured the juice, waiting on the eggs. The door opened and I turned quickly, seeing Roman walk in with pink cheeks. He walked to his room and gathering my courage I followed him, pushing open his door slowly.

"Roman will you please talk to me?" I asked, seeing him hanging his jacket on the back of the chair in the room.

"I don't know what to say to you." He rested his hands on his hips, looking at the ceiling.

"Say anything. Shout at me, give me a lecture, throw something, cry I don't know Roman anything but silence please." I sighed, shutting the door behind me.

"I'm part of the reason you got on that shit." He turned and I could see the devastation on his face, "How am I supposed to feel October?"

"It wasn't you." I protested violently, "I was weak. I was the one dumb enough to walk away from my own life. Don't you for one second Roman think this was your fault."

"The whole walk I kept thinking about how you must have felt." He groaned, sitting on the edge of the bed, "Waking up on the street with no one around..."

I walked quickly to where he was, taking his head in my hands, forcing him to look at me. His grey/green eyes found mine and I could see the hurt in them plainly. My hands were on the side of his head, my thumbs brushing against his cheekbones.

"Stop it." I ordered, standing in front of him, "I lived through it Roman and came out a whole lot stronger. If it wasn't for that experience I would never have went to RAW and I wouldn't have let them talk me into coming back. I wouldn't be here right now."

"I'm just sorry." He shook his head, holding me close, face pressed against my stomach.

"Be sorry but don't feel sorry for me alright." I reassured him, hand brushing his black hair, "Now I literally have no secrets left."

"Neither do I, so how do we go on from here?" he asked, looking up at me.

"We just do. It's like the time I got that tattoo and the only ones who knew was me and you and Jax. We knew about it but we didn't talk about it because my parents would have flipped." I grinned, seeing him smirk, "For now though I want to eat and play some Madden."

"Sounds good, just take it easy on Seth. You know how he gets with that game." Roman pointed out.

"Oh no, it's war." I shook my head as I stepped back, letting him stand.

He followed me out, Seth and Dean eating at the island, two other spaces with plates ready for us. They looked up, seeing our relaxed postures and the tension disappeared from the room until I shot Seth a wicked grin.

"Madden after breakfast," I announced, seeing him perk up, "Championship, all pro."

"You're on." He mumbled around his food, pointing his fork at me as Dean grinned.

Sitting down we scarfed our food down, ready to play some games and have a relaxing rest of our vacation. After all the drama from last night I hoped the rest of the week would be drama free.

It was Seth and I the next day, Dean and Roman gone to a hockey game, leaving Seth with me. I had been texting a friend all day and I knew Seth would be the one person who would enjoy coming here the most. I pulled my car in front of a building and shut it off, seeing Seth glance out the window.