Chapter 27 Memories

Back at home

I struggled to get the keys in the lock, only to have the door ripped open, Lisa standing there with a smile on her face. Each of us had bags and we set them on the table, sighing with relief. Everyone had bought their own stuff, each of us liking different snacks and food and suddenly we had a huge amount of groceries.

"I thought you were leaving in like 4 days?" Lisa questioned, looking at all the bags, "So why do you have like a month's worth of groceries?"

"Have you seen the size of these guys?" I motioned to them and she nodded, understanding immediately.

"She says it's us but she eats more than we do." Roman teased and I wrinkled my nose at him.

"YA I've never met anyone who could eat like she does and look that good." Lisa admitted, looking me up and down.

"I work out," I shrugged, beginning to unload the food, "Like a lot."

"Ya no kidding." She commented, patting my butt as she grabbed some bags.

"I swear sometimes you're a guy." I groaned, seeing the boys amusement.

"It's not my fault you got a nice ass." She shrugged and I nearly choked, Roman letting out a bark of laughter, trying to disguise it as a cough as I glared at him

"Thanks for the help, supposed to be my best friend." I pushed him with my shoulder.

He shrugged helplessly as Dean and Seth helped us put away the food, the job getting done quickly. I took all the bags and went to put them in the drawer but when I opened it there was no space, every space taken up by various bottles. There was about 10 there and I let out a squeak turning to look at an innocent faced Lisa.

"Care to explain why there is an arsenal of booze in my cupboard?" I put my hand on my hip, seeing her put her hands behind her back, rocking on her heels.

"Pre drinks?" she said gently, fluttering her eyelashes at me, Dean letting out a whistle as he caught sight of the cupboard.

"For two days?" he grinned, glancing over at her.

"I didn't know what anyone drinks besides me, Mark and Lila so I kind of bought everything." She cried, sounding hopeless.

"Ya no kidding." Roman raised his eyebrows and I let out a laugh.

"Screw it, at least it'll be a good night." I shrugged, shutting the door, "So did you get everyone invited?"

"Yes ma'am, everyone is available and did Tom say yes?" she asked back and I nodded.

"Oh ya." Seth agreed, throwing an arm over my shoulder, "Our girl here fluttered her eyelashes and Tom was putty in her hands, after giving us the third degree."

"Oh and you all survived, I'm surprised." She whistled, "When he saw you four for the first time he said some man threw her through a table. He told me if he ever saw you he was going to, and I repeat, shove his size twelves where the sun don't shine."

Roman and Seth exchanged glances, Dean being the only one crazy enough to burst out laughing, his raspy voice echoing around as he leaned against the table, hand over his eyes.

"You laugh but he was serious at the time." She told him, making him laugh harder.

"Dean here is our resident crazy so he has no sense to be afraid." I explained, hand in my back pocket.