Chapter 19 Taking A Break

I raced down the halls, but I couldn't get rid of the warning in my head. As I turned the corner a pair of arms grabbed me and I stifled a shriek, a noise escaping my mouth though.

"It's me, Jesus it's just me Lila." Dolph reassure me, holding my arms straight, "Roman, Seth and Dean are looking for you all over the place."

"I'm ok, they let me go." I shook my head, eyes still feeling too wide in my face.

"I know I was watching," he frowned, his eyes bright blue, "Come on I'll take you to them."

He left an arm around my shoulder, feeling me still shaking a bit. We walked quickly down the halls, looking for any sign of the boys. Turning down one we spotted all three of them standing together, looking angry and worried and frustrated. Roman spotted me first the relief instant and he pushed past Seth and Dean who turned to see me. Without warning I was furious, everything in me exploding out into anger.

"I'm so sorry." He began raking his fingers through his wet hair.

"I told Dean I didn't want to be out there. I told him!" I shouted, my whole body vibrating.

"I know Lila, I'm sorry we let him get you." He apologized, sounding incredibly sorry.

"It's my fault." Seth stepped up, cheek swollen a bit, "I should have been there, Bray was my responsibility."

"Your damn rights he was. I am terrified to death of those three." I yelled, voice shaking, "And you three promised me you would keep me out of their clutches and look where I ended up. Slung over Bray Wyatt's shoulder like a fucking piece of meat."

All three of them looked completely guilt ridden but I couldn't stop myself. Covering my face with my hands I rubbed my hands over it, feeling the start of a headache. Between Bray's warning and everything that happened tonight I was completely done and exhausted.

"I gotta go. Screw this." I shook my head, turning to leave.

"Where are you going?" Dean called, out ignoring Roman's warning as he grabbed my arm.

"I don't know alright I just can't stay here and I can't stay on the damn bus tonight." I argued, pulling my arm away from him.

"You can't just wander around, don't be stupid." He shot back, eyes narrow.

"I'm not being stupid, I told you I couldn't do it tonight," I smacked him in the chest, multiple times, "I told you Dean. And look what happened, the one thing you promised me wouldn't happen. They scare me alright. I can deal with anyone else here, anyone else but I can't with them. I just freeze and I don't ever get scared alright. Just let me go."

He looked shocked as I turned to walk away, legs shaky still with fear. I made it to our locker room and grabbed my jacket and title, shoving my gloves into my pocket. Doing up my coat I opened the door and walked out, nearly bouncing off of Dolph who was dressed for outdoors.

"He's right you know, you can't wander around all night." Dolph began and I sighed, shutting the door before turning and walking away, "Hey I'm serious, don't walk away from me alright I'm not the bad guy here."

That stopped me in my tracks and I turned to look at him, seeing nothing but worry in his baby blues. I blinked before pinching the bridge of my nose, feeling like an ass.

"I know you're not. I'm sorry I just don't know what to do right now. Wyatt just fucked royally with my head and I just can't seem to get it back on straight." I admitted, feeling him throw an arm over my shoulder.