Chapter 75 Finding The Dress

We were day two into New York and having way too much fun. When we got there we checked into a nicer hotel, each of us having our own room in one suite and then went out to a show and then dinner. This was something I had sorely missed by living with the boys but even now I wouldn't change it. At the moment we were all walking down the most fashionable street in New York, stopping a couple times to take pictures with fans. My brother had been texting me non-stop, making sure I knew to meet him at a local restaurant later on tonight. As we walked into a store that caught our eye we were immediately ushered towards dressing rooms, the attendants catering to our every whim.

"Why can't shopping always be like this?" Nikki sighed, sitting on a chair with a glass of champagne.

"Because we'd be spoiled by the time we got home." I grinned, taking a sip of my own.

"That's true." Brie nodded at me and we laughed, seeing three woman walk in.

"Ladies, I hear your in need of a dress for a red carpet event." The first blonde woman spoke, an almost painful looking smile on her face, "Each of us will help you individually to find something that looks classic and suits you to a tee."

"Sounds great." Nikki gushed, standing up, "Is it possible to be near each other though, I would like their opinions as well?"

"Of course, so you can come with me and Mary and Liz here will take you two on whatever you need." She motioned for Nikki to follow her.

Brie went off with the red head, leaving me with the dark haired Liz, who looked similar to me. She had a warmer smile that put me more at ease than the other two which I was thankful for.

"You look a little nervous Lila, can I call you Lila?" she asked, steering me towards the show room, dress after dress on display.

"I am." I admitted, rolling the glass between my fingers, "Honestly I'm a little hopeless when it comes to this."

"Well that's what we're here for." She said gently, leading me into a small room filled with dresses, "So tell me what the event is? It'll be easier to find something suitable if I get a bit of information from you."

"Oh makes sense. Um, I'm a wrestler and it's for the Hall of Fame. IT's when wrestlers get inducted into the hall of fame so basically it's the royalty of wrestling. Something that people like me strive for." I explained, seeing her nod, really listening to me, "Honestly I've never been before, I'm 7 years into my career and I'm just making it to where I'm more known."

"You don't remind me of a wrestler but I'm a little biased." She said softly, glancing me up and down, "I don't mean it in a bad way but I just expected more muscles even for a female wrestler."

"Ya we're not as muscle filled." I laughed, knowing what she meant. "I just don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to something like this."

"I understand. It's more your style to be in the ring or wrestling and not in a dress." She nodded, glancing to my jeans, "It's alright, we will find something. Do you have a date?"

"Oh, uh not really?" I winced, not sure what to say, "I'll probably be going with my teammates. I wrestle in a group with 3 other guys."

"Oh do you know what they're wearing?" she asked and I frowned, shaking my head.

"Ok what do you normally wear in the ring?" she asked, finding another way to go, "We can almost base something off of that."

"Here I have a picture of the four of us." I pulled out my phone, finding the picture from the photo shoot we did months ago and showing her.