Chapter 61 Making Our Own Luck

I was on my phone, scrolling through the contestants for the match tonight while I wheeled my bag across the parking lot. Unfortunately for me Ziggler was in this match and I frowned, wondering how they got him to join this fight. I knew I wouldn't go after him but everyone else was fair game. 3MB, Sandow, Barrett, Del Rio, Fandango, Swagger, Ryback, O'Neil, and Ziggler were the 11 to go against the boys and I knew I could get to some of them before my match against Charlotte. Opening the door I hauled my bag in, hearing people stop talking and when I got to the top I saw all three of them sitting there.

"You didn't even let me know when you got here." Roman scolded, coming to hug me and take my bag, "I had no idea you were back yet."

"Sorry I was busy. I would've texted one of you but I was checking out the match tonight." I apologized, shrugging out of my jacket, lying it on the table before plopping on the couch next to Seth who gave me a smile.

"You're going against Charlotte I see." Seth glanced over my shoulder, reading the page on my phone.

"I'm not worried about that." I laughed quietly, making Seth raise an eyebrow, "I know I got her. I'm focussing on everyone this list."

I scrolled down, showing him the line-up for their match, seeing his eyes scan it. A smirk grew on his face as he turned, meeting my own sparkling eyes. Quickly making the list bigger I leaned forward, holding it in the palm of my hand.

"Fandango has a match tonight." I began, catching all of their attentions, "Same with Swagger. 3MB hangs out by the bins as well, where I used to see you three around too. Everyone else I'm not sure."

"Well I say we send a message, make our lives a little easier before we get them all together in one happy little group." Dean growled, eyes narrowed as he faced me.

"That is exactly what I was thinking. My match is right before yours so I have time to run around with you." I grinned, feeling my adrenaline start already, "Also I want to pay a little visit to Brad Maddox, he didn't have very nice words to say about me on Smackdown."

Brad, Vickie, Hunter and Steph all were in the ring, Brad having used some not nice words to describe me. Something along the lines of being a power hungry mongrel, Vickie cutting him off before he could go on.

"Well sounds like we've at least got a plan." Seth chuckled, as I shut my phone off.

"I always have a plan, adapt or perish right?" I said mockingly, using Triple H's slogan.

I watched them roll their eyes as I got up, heading to the room to get ready for tonight.

I was ready to go, dressed in my gear and my make-up dark and lips dark red. I kept everything darker tonight, knowing I was showing a darker side of myself to the crowd. My bad hand was taped up tightly, feeling ready to go but I wasn't taking any chances. Swagger was out in the ring, wrestling at the moment and we were waiting in the halls, going out after the match ended. Dean was pacing in front of us, the boys wetting their hair as usual and I was standing there silently, contemplating if I was ready to let a darker side of me through.

"Lila!" I head someone call out, making each of us look.

Dolph was walking towards us, making the boys stand up straighter and I shook my head at them slightly. He was the one person I knew I wouldn't touch tonight and I walked to meet him, still nearby the boys.

"Are you doing what I think you're doing?" he asked quietly, glancing at the entrance, "You realize this is crazy."

"You know what crazy Dolph is, you joining the Authorities little gang tonight." I shot back, keeping my voice calm.