Chapter 49 Goodbye & Unlikely Connections

Ignoring him I opened the door and slipped in, thankful no one was there yet. Their bags were still there and I quickly gathered my things, taking my vest off and holding it in front of me. I talked a big game but I knew Phil would never give up. My throat was choked up as I set the black vest on the bench, leaving me only in my cargo pants, boots and black crop top. I took a deep breath, wiping the moisture at the corner of my eye as I zipped my bag up quickly. Pulling on my leather jacket I picked up my bag as the door opened, the room filling up quickly. Dean, Roman and Seth all faced me, looking more upset than I had ever seen them.

"I was trying to be out of here before you got back." I murmured softly, pushing a stray hair away from my face, "I don't like doing...this."

"We'll figure out something, we're not letting you go that easily." Roman declared, coming to wrap his arms around me.

Dropping my bag I clutched him, fingers digging into the vest. A sob threatened to rip through me but disappeared when I heard a bang, Dean having put a huge dent in a locker. Seth looked frantic as he walked up, Roman going to talk to Dean and I pressed my cheek against his, feeling his scruff against mine. Bringing my hand up I sneakily pressed a kiss to his cheek, arms wrapped around my waist.

"I hate this." He whispered in my ear, arm trailing down my side.

"I know, but you need to keep this team together. You're the Architect Seth and you made this group, keep it together." I whispered ferociously, leaning back to see Dean walk into the bathroom, fist hitting the wall before.

Letting go I followed him in, seeing him ripping his vest off, throwing it in the corner as he paced. His hands were clenching at his sides, coming up to push his hair back. His back was towards me and I walked up swiftly behind him, resting my forehead between his shoulder blades. He stilled almost immediately but I could feel the tension running through him, bringing my hands up to grip his biceps.

"I did this, it's my fault. He pinned me and now look at this damn mess we're in." he growled, sounding completely upset.

"Hey don't do that." I ordered, walking around him, catching his eye, "It could have been any one of you three. It just happened Dean and we will deal with it. Just think it could have been worse you know? IT could have been the Wyatt's."

"It could have been the Wyatt's." he nodded, looking down at me, "What are we going to do?"

I searched deep down in myself for words of reassurance but for once I couldn't find any. With Dean I didn't have the need to keep up appearances and I let out a deep sigh, rubbing my hands over my face.

"I don't know." I admitted, hands shaking a bit, "I just don't know but I have to go."

"Screw him." Dean retorted making me chuckle a bit.

"See you around Ambrose." I said sadly, seeing his face fall.

Dean put his hands on my cheeks, pressing his fore head against mine before letting me go and turning away. I knew he didn't want to watch me walk out so I left quickly, seeing Roman and Seth sitting on the benches. Roman had my vest in his hands and I picked up my bag, tears burning my eyes. I didn't know when I would be able to be with them again but I hoped it would be sooner than I thought. Walking out Phil was still standing there and I walked past him, hearing him sigh and follow me.

"If we're gonna try fix this you gotta talk to me." He murmured as we walked towards his locker room.

"You wanted to fix it Phil not me." I shot back, throwing my bag over my shoulder, "All I wanted to do was be with my best friend but you just can't let me have anything can you?"