Chapter 73 The Queen And Her Kings

I raised my beer, all of us crowded into a corner of the bar, the music blaring out some country. Dean had found us a smaller bar, holding three pool tables, a smattering of chairs and an old dance floor. They all looked down at me, slightly drunken grins on their faces.

"To the champs, and to us staying that way." I toasted, clinking our bottle together.

"To the champs!" Dean roared, tilting his bottle back, draining the last of his, "Anyone for another?"

We all let out a hoot, feeling the most relaxed we had in a while. There was no need to stress about the Wyatt's or Phil or anyone else. Evolution was barely a threat anymore and I felt the weight lift off my shoulders.

"Do you have change?" I asked Roman, only feeling bills and my ID in my wallet, "I wanna play some music."

"Here." Seth announced, handing me a few crumpled dollars.

Murmuring a thanks I wandered over the jukebox, ecstatic that they actually had one here. I loved this place, not too much going on but enough to keep the energy up. Feeding the bills in I flipped through the records, finding a slower Leann Rimes song. It was sad but it was a song I enjoyed. As the guitar started I picked another faster paced one, swaying slightly. I drained my beer, putting on the table next to me before looking for Dean. I saw him at the bar, 4 beers in front of him and a red head sitting across from him. Rolling my eyes I wandered over, seeing the red head glare at me as I stopped next to him.

"I'll take those." I grinned, seeing the smirk on his face, "I think they're getting thirsty over there."

"My bad." He murmured, grabbing the beers and handing them to me, "Got distracted."

"I can see that." I teased, taking my beer in my left hand.

"We're a little busy here if you don't mind." She snapped, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Oh I don't mind at all." I shot back, keeping my tone light and I felt Dean chuckle so I leaned down, "She's a keeper."

"Get outta here." He pushed me playfully, making me laugh as I walked away.

I could hear her scoff as I walked away, purposely putting an extra sway in my hips. It was all in fun but there was part of me that would rather have him come back then stay with her. Pushing that away I handed the boys their beer, seeing the frown.

"Where the hell is Dean...oh never mind." Roman chuckled, seeing him over my shoulder.

"I think I ruined his night." I admitted, a sheepish grin on my face, "I didn't mean to but she was blah."

"Ya she's not fond of you either." Dean said suddenly, appearing beside me rubbing his cheek, "She thinks you're my girlfriend."

"I'm sorry." I chuckled, trying to keep a straight face, "I just wanted my drink. DO you want me to go talk to her?"

"Nah, let's play some pool." He shook his head, blue eyes sparkling.

Grinning we grabbed our sticks, Seth and I against Roman and Dean. Racking them up we began, laughing at stupid shots and teasing Dean about his fail with the red head. I could see a lot of woman staring at the boys, and I couldn't blame them. They all looked good tonight, Seth noticing me staring and throwing me a wink. I flushed and realized that now that things had settled down there was a chance to be with him. Automatically though my eyes flew to Dean and I saw him making eye contact with a girl across the room. He was always attracting woman and I knew it was just the sense of danger around him. Seth was way more stable and I knew in the long run he would be better for me. Shaking off the thoughts I focused on the game, pushing them away till I was sober.