Chapter 25 Moonlighters

Hearing the name I felt a slow smile break across my face, knowing she was right, it was the best idea for New Years. Putting my leg down I tilted my head a bit, thinking about it. Roman and Dean were watching me, Seth coming out of his room to join us, sitting next to Roman on the couch, looking around at us.

"What did I miss?" he asked, holding a bagel.

"I'm not sure, what's Moonlighters?" Roman asked me and I turned to him, my eyes sparkling.

"It's a bar downtown that I used to go to." I admitted, seeing Lisa's grin, "It was kind of my weekend thing."

"Everyone knows Lila at Moonlighters." Lisa laughed, making me roll my eyes fondly at her, "Everyone loves her there, especially at karaoke night."

"Oh Lila at karaoke?" Seth chimed in, shooting my a wicked grin, "Now that I'd like to see."

"Don't get your hopes up you three." I pointed at them before turning to Lisa, "And you stop blowing my secrets."

"I didn't know it was a secret but what do you think?" she asked, tucking her feet underneath her, "We could go talk to Tom, see if he'd be alright with getting us in VIP."

"How many people are you trying to bring?" I murmured, seeing the boys perk up at the sound of a party.

"All of us, Mark and Jeff and some people from work. The ones that know you're home now and kind of want to see you." She shrugged innocently.

"You friggin told everyone didn't you?" I groaned and she nodded rapidly, Seth and Roman breaking out into laughter.

"You're loved Lila, get used to it." Roman teased, as he got up, heading to the shower.