Chapter 10 Pushed Too Far

2 Weeks Later RAW

This was the last RAW before we all went home for Christmas break and I was not looking forward to it. Tonight Dean had a match against Batista but we were all out there, as the rest of Evolution was too. My match against Alicia was earlier and I had lost, not because it wasn't fair but because my heart wasn't into it, I couldn't fight against my friend but I made it look like she won. Now Seth, Roman and I were outside the ring watching Dean square off against Batista, Randy and Hunter on the other side. I was sandwiched between Seth and Roman ignoring the stares from the other side.

"If they stare any harder they're heads are going to explode." Seth murmured in my ear, keeping eye contact with the other two.

"If you keep leaning into me like that I think you might be right." I smirked, resting my hand on Seth's arm, seeing Randy's eyes following.

"Holy shit you're on to something there." He chuckled, lips close to my ear, "Did you and Orton ever have a thing?"

"Like a thing?" I raised an eyebrow, turning slightly, "No but we were always flirting."

"Well I think he has a thing now." Seth murmured, hand going around my back.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Roman asked, seeing us close together.

"Playing mind games with Randy." I said quietly, making sure they couldn't read my lips.

Roman turned his gaze towards them, seeing Randy staring straight at us. Only Dean caught a glimpse of us and Batista managed to get his arms around him spearing him into the corner. I winced as Batista grabbed him in a running bulldog before going to pin him. Instantly Roman moved, sliding into the ring and suddenly everyone was in there, Seth leaving me on the outside. Batista had picked up Dean and hit him with his finisher, laying him out on the mat, Dean not moving. He grabbed Roman from Randy and began beating on him. That left Randy free to slide out of the ring, coming at me with his fierce blue eyes. I backed away, moving around the ring trying to get away but he grabbed me, throwing me under the rope and into the ring. Dean was still lying on the mat, chest moving up and down quickly. I tried to scramble away but Randy grabbed me by the ankle making me land on my stomach. I could hear Seth shouting but Hunter had him, holding his arms back and Batista had Roman in the same position. He grabbed my wrists and brought them to the bottom rope holding them there. I tried to move but Randy brought out zip ties securing my hands to them.

"What the hell are you doing Orton?" I hissed, yanking my hands only hurting my wrists more.

"You think that little show was cute huh?" he growled, looking furious, "Let's see how they feel shall we."

Dean rolled to his stomach, cracking his eyes open. Randy grabbed my back the back of the head, fingers tangled in my hair as he pulled my head back. I tried to pull away as Seth stared at us, a scowl on his face. Hunter had a grin on his face, holding a struggling Seth. Keeping eye contact with Seth Randy leaned down, burying his face in my hair by my ear. I couldn't move, my hands tied and my head held securely. Dean saw what was happening and I could see the change starting and I let out a breath. Randy's lips brushed against my cheek and then the corner of my mouth, his mouth pulled into a cocky smirk as Seth struggled, letting out a loud yell. I could see Dean gathering his strength and I tried to turn my head away as Randy pressed his lips against mine, a growl coming from Dean. Planting my feet I pushed my knees into Randy's ribs making him shout. Dean leapt to his feet, throwing his whole body at Randy and I dropped with a yelp, the ties cutting into my wrists despite the tape around them. Rubbing my lips against my shoulder I twisted my hands around, ignoring the pain and I got to my feet. Dean was throwing punches and he managed to get Randy out of the ring, Hunter and Batista bailing when they saw that. As Batista walked by he pulled my legs out from under me, making me land hard on my knees, the ties digging in deeper. I could see the smirk on his face as the three of them walked up the ramp, their music playing. I could hear Roman calling for a knife and I could see Dean standing at the ropes, still looking like Moxley. Seth came to kneel next to me, hands holding my wrists gently, taking the strain from them.