Chapter 63 Standing Alongside

I was on cloud nine as I stood outside the ring, watching the boys stand in the ring, 11 other superstars on the apron. I could see the conflict in Dolph's face but I sent him a reassuring look. 3MB still look pissed and I smirked at them, seeing them scowl at me. The bell rang and it started, Seth going against Del Rio, leaving us three to watch. I was still full of energy from earlier as I shifted foot to foot. There were so many people cheering in the arena, and I could tell it was getting the boys even more pumped. I could see Dean keeping an eye on me, making sure I didn't go anywhere and I raised an eyebrow at him. Crouching onto my heels I leaned against the barrier, watching the match go on. I knew they would have to keep rotating quickly if they didn't want to wear out easily and I saw them doing that. Finally Roman managed to spear Fandango, pinning him and eliminating him in the process.

"Fandango has been eliminated!"

I stood up, watching as two of the members of 3MB moved around the ring as Seth and Roman tagged, Seth going in. The boys were focused on the ring and I moved swiftly, tapping Roman on the leg and moving to stand under Dean.

"I don't think so." I called out, making him stop and smirk at me.

Dean noticed me and jumped down, stalking towards him and he backed off, heading back to his corner. Turning he gave me a quick glance, making sure I was alright before jumping back onto the apron. Roman had the other one backing off but as he looked away he went to dart forward, attempting to grab Roman's leg. I acted on instinct, grabbing his arm and ripping him back. The crowd let out a cheer as they watched me grab him by the shirt, trying to throw him into the barrier. He managed to snag my vest turning my own move against me. I hit the barrier and landed on the floor, anger instantly flowing through me. I saw the look on both Roman and Dean's face but I didn't give them the chance to do anything. Getting to my feet I let out a shout, driving my shoulder into his midsection, running him into the ring with a grunt. He dropped and I stepped back, flipping my hair back over my head. There was a hand on my arm and I turned quickly, ready to fight again but I saw the copper hair.

"Are you ok?" he barked, glancing me over again, "Did he..."

"I'm fine." I shook my head quickly, still angry as he staggered back to his corner.

Suddenly music played making the both of us turn, even the two in the ring stopping what they were doing. Everyone in the arena's attention was turned to the ramp and I winced as I saw Vickie and Brad walking out. I couldn't help the grin as I watched Brad limping slightly, still looking a bit scared but angry. He handed Vickie a mic and I saw her look straight at me.

"Alright, I've been getting a lot of flak from people, saying that his match isn't fair." She began and the crowd booed, proving her point, "So I'm here to attempt to make it a little more even."

For some reason I knew what she was doing and I didn't feel one ounce of worry, only excitement. Glancing up at Dean I could see the frown and I knew he had no idea what she was planning.

"Instead of 3 on 10 as it is right now, it will be 4 on 10." She grinned, looking vindictive and I raised my chin, feeling Dean freeze next to me, "All members of Shield in the ring, since all members seem so willing to fight."

She turned and walked out, leaving the crowd, the men and the commentators frozen. Turning I was the anger on Dean's face as I walked past him, jumping up onto the apron next to Roman. He was still staring at the stage and Seth was as well. Snapping my fingers I caught their attention, motioning to Sandow in the ring. Taking advantage Seth knocked him down and went for the Curb Stomp.