Chapter 42 Making A Different Deal

I blew out a breath as Phil walked out, dressed to wrestle and I turned to Roman who shrugged, not sure what was going on. Vickie and Kane took the time to get out of the ring, Steph and Hunter already having left a while ago. Phil stood with everyone at the end of the ramp, all of them looking up at us. He took the mic from Brad before facing me once again, brow furrowed.

"Lila this has to stop," he began, sounding frustrated, "Being with them has made you reckless and frankly a little crazy."

"Speaking of crazy, where's your soon to be wife?" I teased, goading him into anger, "Still licking her wounds from earlier?"

"This is what I mean Lila, just stop please," he begged, ignoring my taunts.

"OK look I don't know how much more I have to do to prove that I don't want to be around you, I don't want to be with you, I don't want to be your damn friend," I shot back, getting annoyed, "To be honest it's getting a little pathetic."

"I don't care," he shook his head, "If I have to go through each and every one of them I will."

Seth's hand came out and I handed him the mic, seeing his angry face. Walking forward I saw Roman come up next to me, Dean still restless on the other side.

"I'll take that challenge." Seth rasped, Phil's face steeling into a mask of anger.

Kane walked up to Phil and whispered something in his ear, Phil getting a smug smirk on his lips. Leaning back he crossed his arm under his elbow staring up at Seth.

"Well it's up to Vickie but let's make it interesting," he mused, rubbing his scruff with a thoughtful look, "You three dogs versus me and the New Age Outlaws next Monday Night RAW."

Instantly the crowd was pumped, on their feet as they cheered their approval. Seth glanced back at us, each of us giving a slight nod with our approval and he turned back about to agree when Phil raised up a hand to stop him.

"And if I win, Lila leaves with me." He finished, a grin on his face as he gazed past Seth at me.

I knew Seth was about to object and I heard Roman let out a deep growl next to me, even Dean stopping his pacing. Walking up next to Seth I grabbed his hand before he could object and raised it to my mouth, eyes locked on Phil.

"Agreed." I nodded, seeing the excitement on my face, "But if we win, you leave me alone, forever. No more interrupting my matches, or talking to me, or any contact with me. That's the stipulations."

I could see the conflict in his eyes as Dean came up next to me, leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure?" he murmured, hands restless at his side.

"Yes I trust you." I nodded, blue eyes focused on my face and he stepped back, letting me raise Seth's hand again, "So deal or not Punk?"

"Deal." He agreed, "Say your goodbyes now Lila."

"Oh I said my goodbyes to you a long time ago, this is nothing new." I shot back, seeing the smile drop and I turned, following the boys out and over the barrier, our music blasting throughout the arena. Making it to the hall Seth glanced at me, a mask of calm over my features.

"What the hell was that Lila?" Seth asked, sounding frustrated, "Why would you risk something like this?"

"I'm not risking anything Seth," I shot back, Dean and Roman behind us, strangely silent, "Unless you didn't want to fight them?"

"It's not that, I'll fight that little weasel any time of the day for you Lila but putting your position on the line too?" Roman chimed in from behind us, sounding upset as well.

"We can't have everyone on our backs here guys, and I'd rather do this deal with Phil than the Wyatt's," I pointed out, pushing the locker door open and began to take my vest off, "It's an end to one feud. We can deal with the Wyatt's and Evolution when we get rid of him. Once he realizes I'm not going back we won't worry about him."

"He seems determined to get you back." Dean frowned, sitting on the bench and looking over at me.

"Ya well he won't." I snapped, grabbing my bag, "I have no intention of going back to him, when I'm already perfectly happy where I am.

Going to the back room I changed quickly, throwing my gear in the bag before tying my hair up into a ballerina bun. Walking out everyone was changed, just zipping up their bags. They turned as I walked in, everyone calmed down a bit from the adrenaline.

"Look I get that I'm a hot head ok and I'm sorry but before we can get the Tag Team titles we need to clear up air to breathe," I began, tugging on my leather jacket, "With Evolution, Wyatt's, Punk and Kane on top of us there is no way we can do that. Doing this kills two birds with one stone."

"We know," Roman nodded, coming to put his hands on my shoulders, rubbing them gently up and down, "I just wish you didn't have to put yourself out there like a prize to be won."

"Well it's the only way to drag him into this." I sighed, letting him draw me into a quick tight hug, "I just need him to leave me alone that bipolar ass."

"I know, so what we doing tonight?" Roman asked, glancing at everyone, arm around my shoulder, "I was thinking about going for a drink actually."

"You know I'm down for that brother." Dean grinned, jumping to his feet.

"I'll stay in tonight." Seth shrugged, coming to stand with us.

"Lila you in?" Dean asked, glancing down at me.

"I'm tired guys, I'll just keep the fort down with Seth. You guys call if you need something, anything though?" I asked them, seeing them nod.

Walking out we walked through the halls, Nikki and Brie waving from down a hall and I waved back shooting them a smile. I hadn't hung out with them in a while, feeling a tad guilty. I forgot about that though as the thought of hanging out with Seth clouded everything else.