Chapter 92 Waiting For You & Secretly Happy

I woke up to voices growing louder and sat up, looking around. The door was just opening and Jeff walked in, looking a little red in the face and a little more then drunk. What I wasn't expecting to see was Dean walking in behind him, almost in the exact same state. MY mouth dropped open and they both spotted me at the same time.

"Oh damn did you wait up for me?" Jeff exclaimed, sounding devastated as he dropped his jacket on the floor, stumbling towards me, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be gone so long."

"It's...fine." I managed to squeak out, Dean grinning at me as he shut the door.

"It's not fine but look who I found. We had a very long chat tonight which I warned him what would happen to him the next time he touched you." Jeff pointed between the two of us, "We came to an understanding."

"That's...good." I managed, not sure what to do.

"Are you still upset?" he asked, swaying slightly reaching out to brush my hair away from my face.

"Not at all." I smiled brightly, seeing his face light up, "But you should go sleep it off champ."

"You think?" he slurred a bit, the mention of sleep seeming to do the trick.

"I do. We can talk about this in the morning." I promised, throwing an arm over my shoulder and walking him toward his room.

Making it in there he stumbled towards the bed I set him down, crouching down in front of him to take his shoes off. Throwing them in the corner I took the shirt he handed me watching him yank his pony tail out before lying down. Covering him up with his sheet I sighed, seeing him crack his eyes open.

"You might be the love of my life." He murmured, reaching out a hand and I took it.

"You might be the drunkest I've ever seen you." I retorted, seeing him laugh.

"Doesn't change how I feel." He shot back, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I guess not." I sighed, placing his hand on his chest, "Get some sleep."

I smoothed his hair before shutting off the light and turning to go. As I padded across the room I could hear his breathing even out and I knew he would be asleep by the time I made it to the living room.

"Why can't you just love me?" he mumbled, the sound of sheets rustling as he shifted, getting comfortable.

"I do Jeff. I wish I could how you wanted me to." I answered, knowing he didn't hear me as I shut the door.

Now that I dealt with one situation I had another to deal with. Taking a calming breath I walked into the living room seeing Dean standing by the patio doors, looking outside. I stopped, catching his reflection in the glass before he turned.

"I know you're probably pissed and you have every right to be..."Dean began, holding up his hands and suddenly I was furious.

"You wanted this break Dean and suddenly you're here?" I snapped, cutting him off, "What the hell is going on?"

He looked sheepish for split second before that smirk came out. The dimple in his cheek flashed as he took his jacket off, throwing the leather garment over the side of the chair.

"I got bored. I called your house in Seattle and no one answered so I figured you were her. Flew in and was tryna figure out where you were when I ran into Hardy." He grinned, standing a few feet away from me.