Chapter 84 Seth & Dean

Sorry I've been away for so long but there were circumstances beyond my control. But hopefully I am back and will be updating regularly. <3 Charlie

  She gave me no time to protest and I grabbed my glass and clutch as they dragged me out onto the dance floor. The music had picked up as the crowd got louder, the night going on. After dancing for a while I excused myself, seeing Seth sitting at the table I was at. AJ nodded and I walked across the floor, stopping in front of him, seeing the serious look on his face.

"Hello grumpy." I called out as soon as I got close.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled, making me flush.

"What's going on?"

"I'm heading out, it's been a long day." He informed me, his suit still on and I took him in.

"OK I'm gonna stick around and make sure Dean gets home. He was getting loud last time I saw him." I grinned, seeing him smirk.

"Are you gonna be alright to get back?" he asked, standing up and my breath caught in my throat, not believing how handsome he looked.

"Of course. I got Dean. We have things to discuss tomorrow, you and I." I told him slyly, seeing him frown.

"About what?" he asked, and I stepped close, smoothing down the lapels on his coat.

"About us, if that's what you still want." I said softly, seeing his face light up.

"Really?" he breathed and I nodded.

"Really. Roman is over it, Dean doesn't care and I'm not letting what might be the best part of my life slip through my fingers." I frowned slightly, glancing up into his brown eyes.

"We should definitely talk tomorrow." He nodded.

"Go home. I'll see you tomorrow." I told him but he didn't move.

Stretching up my hand slipped to the back of his neck, pressing my lips against his. He held my waist, holding me steady and my eyes fluttered shut. He moved his lips against me for a moment before leaning back, leaving me wanting more. Opening my eyes I saw his smile and I knew I made the right choice. Brushing my cheek he turned and walked away, a little bounce in his step.

"Did I just see that?!" AJ exclaimed from beside me, making me jump.

"You scared the shit out of me." I breathed, pressing my hand against my chest.

"You and Seth?" Amy chimed in, eyes round like saucers.

"I thought they were cute." Trish backed me up and I threw her a grateful look.

"I always thought it would be Dean." AJ murmured, making me gaze at her, "What? You two are kind of really alike."

"I thought the same thing." Amy admitted and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Dean is not interested in me that way." I denied, pushing the trying to return feelings down.

"How do you know?" Trish asked, and I glanced over at her.

"Because Dean would remember my name in the morning and that isn't what he goes for." I grinned, seeing her instantly understand.

"Ohhhh. I see." She murmured.

They dropped it, and we sat, deciding to gossip for a while. I sat there for about an hour, checking the time after a bit and seeing it was one thirty in the morning. Yawning I excused myself, getting up to go look for Dean. The crowd had thinned out a bit and I found him standing with Drake and a few other people. There was a girl who was eyeballing him and I wondered if maybe I should just leave. As I was thinking it he turned catching me eye and he motioned with a tilt of his head to join him. Smiling I walked over, letting him throw an arm over my shoulder. His jacket was slung over the back of a nearby chair, vest and tie undone and sleeves rolled up. He looked more like himself, his hair still slicked back as he looked down at me.