Chapter 11 Splitting For Christmas

Next Day

All my bags were packed and I knew the airport was going to be hectic, two days before Christmas. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to them even if it was only for a week but we split up again after that for New Years. Roman's bags were ready to go too and I let out a sigh before walking into the living room where the boys were saying bye to Seth who was leaving first. They were giving him their gifts and I had mine in my hand, a set of monogramed dog tags. I had gotten each of them something similar so we would all match. Seth saw me come out and they turned.

"We're making Seth open them now cause we won't be there for Christmas." Roman announced, a giddy look on his face.

"Still get excited for Christmas huh Roman?" I laughed, waltzing up to them, jumping onto the table, hiding my sadness.

Rolling his eyes he turned back to Seth who was hugging Dean, thanking him for his gift. Roman already let him open his so it was up to me. Holding out my wrapped present I watched him shake it first, looking exactly like a kid on Christmas. I got different shaped boxes for each of them so they wouldn't know I got them all the same thing. Seth tore open the wrapping paper, revealing the black velvet box.

"Are we getting married?" he teased, Roman choking on his drink.

"Jeez you didn't even let me get down on one knee." I sighed theatrically.

"What a great wife, already getting down on her..." he began only stopping when I punched him in the arm.

"Don't be a pig, open it already." I laughed, seeing Dean's lips break into a smirk.

He had a cheesy grin on his face as he turned his attention to the box in his hand. He cracked it open and the smile dropped from his face, my heart dropping. His face was so serious and I thought he hated it, making me bite my lip. He lifted the silver tags out, his name on one and his nickname on the other. Putting the box down he put it over his head, the tags jingling as they rested in the hollow of his chest. His face was still serious as he looked over at me, eyes warming to a warm chocolate color.

"Lila this is so amazing, thank you so much." He said softly, coming to hug me tightly.

I let out a relieved sigh as I held him tight, resting my head on his shoulder, the tags pressing against my skin. He leaned back before grabbing a bright red present from the top of the table and handing it to me. Biting my lip in anticipation I ripped the paper open and opening the box. There were two beanies sitting in there and I pulled them out. One was a royal blue and black one, warm and obviously handmade, the other white and silver.

"My mom knits so I got her to make them a while ago and send them to me." He explained, face flushing slightly.

"These are so beautiful. Oh my God Seth thank you." I gushed, throwing my arms around him again before putting the dark one on.

"Suits your hair color." Roman commented, moving a strand of hair from my face.

I let out a huge smile before grabbing my camera and turning it on. I knew Seth had to leave soon but I wanted a Christmas picture before we left and I grabbed everyone. Roman stood on my left and Seth on my right. I moved back so Dean could lean against the table and I let him take my phone, holding it out so we were all in the picture. We all smiled, Dean keeping his signature smirk as he snapped the picture. I had a million pictures of all of us but this one was one of my favorites. We all moved and Seth glanced at the clock before sighing and turning to us.