Chapter 65 Photo Shoot & Back to Roman's

"Alright let's get all four of you there, Lila you and Roman in the middle please." The photographer instructed.

I sighed, after waiting nearly an hour we were just getting in to get our photos done. My hands were taped up, but I had my gloves on the side as well. Roman and I were slightly face to face, his hands clenched at his sides. I placed my hands on my hips, arms flexing a bit as I kept a serious face on. I kept relaxed as the cameras flashed, and I tried to keep my eyes open. There was a pause and someone came over, fixing my hair before darting away.

"A strand was curled oh so wrong." Dean lisped from behind me, making me snort back a laugh, only stopping when the photographer scowled.

"Shut up, you're getting me in trouble." I whispered to him, hearing him chuckle before we straightened up.

They had us move into various poses, including individual ones of each of us. It wasn't too bad and we had been there a few hours already. Crouching down I took a drink of water, seeing them switch camera cards before turning to us again.

"Alright these will be the last shots of the day." He told us and I sighed with relief, "Lila, we want you with each of them, one at a time."

I nodded, standing up and stretching my stiff muscles. Roman and Dean stood off to the side, leaving Seth and I in the middle of the background. Turning to Seth I had no idea what to do with him and he looked a little lost as well. They must have seen something on our faces because he looked up over his camera.

"Just relax, do what feels natural to both of you." He called out, "Block everyone out here, it's just you two."

I glanced up at Seth, seeing him cross his arms, standing at an angle. Copying him we tuned towards the camera, faces serious as we posed. I could feel his arms pressing against my back. Instead of keeping my face serious I let a little humour fill my eyes, lips pulling into almost a sinister smirk.

"Do not move." He called out, holding his hand up, "Hold that pose right there."

The cameras flashed, capturing the look and I was pretty excited to see the end results. After a few more minutes Seth was free to go, Roman coming up to join me. As he was walking up I pushed my fist against his stomach, seeing him grin.

"When is the last time we did this?" he asked, smoothing down the straps on his gloves.

"Like 6 years ago. It was definitely a while ago." I admitted, leaning against his shoulder.

He posed next to me and I stood slightly in front of him, using a pose we did years ago. Resting my thumbs in my buckle I tilted my head down a bit, looking up at the camera. Roman and I were comfortable, knowing what we could do together and it went smoothly. Dean was next and I smirked at him, seeing him slick back his hair before stepping towards me, coming right in front of me.

"Some birthday huh?" he said quietly, and I shrugged, tilting my head back to meet his eyes.

"I got to hang out with you guys, eat chocolate for breakfast, and you still smell like cake so that's a bonus right now." I admitted, making him smirk down at me.

He rolled his eyes and we turned towards the camera when we heard him call out to us. Dean and I were nearly identical in our poses, myself holding my left wrist, Dean holding his right. After a while I let my hands drop, tilting my head slightly and I kept my eyes open as it flashed quickly.

"Do I really smell like cake?" he murmured, keeping his gaze focused in front of us.

I couldn't help myself and I burst out laughing, holding onto his arms as I leaned my head against his chest. I could feel him laughing too and I continued laughing, trying to get a hold of myself. I could hear the exasperated sigh of the cameraman and I leaned up, waving my hands around my face.