Chapter 54 Savior of Misbehaviour

It was really late, technically early morning when I walked out of Roman's room, leaving him crashed out on the bed. He was dead to the world, having taken a couple painkillers for his shoulder which he had hurt in the match. I could hear Dean snoring softly and I opened Seth's door and slipped inside, shutting it behind me. It took me a minute to adjust to the dark but I could see Seth's outline in the dark sit up when I hit a creaky spot in the floor.

"Lila?" he whispered, and I grinned, walking softly over to the edge of the bed.

"What if it wasn't?" I laughed softly, putting a knee on the bed, "What if it was Dean or Roman?"

"I'd be worried why they were sneaking in my room at 2 in the morning." He admitted, hand finding my waist in the dark.

"Let's hope you never find out." I teased, able to see his face as he turned his clock, the lights illuminating him a bit.

He was only wearing his sweats, chest bare and hair wild and curly around his head. Bringing my hand up I found his face, holding him steady as I leaned down, capturing his lips with mine. He groaned deep in his throat as he reached up for me, pulling me onto his lap. Adjusting I had my knees on either side of him, straddling him as I ran my hand over his shoulder, tracing the curves of his muscles. His hands were wandering up my back, slipping under my shirt. The dark just helped enhance the feelings flowing through me. One hand came up, pulling the hair tie away, my hair tumbling down over my shoulders.

"No more deals involving you. I don't wanna risk losing you anymore." He murmured, breaking away and trailing his lips down my throat.

"Sounds good to me." I agreed breathlessly, eyes fluttering shut as he trailed his lips across the pulse pounding in my throat.

He brought his hands to my waist, grabbing the hem of my shirt and lifting it over my head in one swoop. For a spit second I felt self-conscious but I realized it was dark. He ran his hands up my sides, and I shivered, hair tickling my back. Leaning back down I guided my lips to his, tugging on his bottom lip. He moved against me and I could feel the evidence of our actions against my thighs. He was sitting up straight, holding me tight against him as we kissed, tongues melding together. My whole body was warm, feeling flushed and I ran my hands through his hair. Suddenly we froze hearing a door open. Seth had my shirt in his hand and I snatched it, throwing it on quickly. The bathroom door open and shut and I kissed him quickly before getting up.

"See you later Rollins." I whispered, hearing him let out a small chuckle.

Slipping quickly out of the room I stood in the hall, knowing he would hear the door. The bathroom door opened and Dean stood there, looking half asleep. He stopped as he saw me, gazing at me from head to toe, my whole body going tingly in an instant.

"I honestly thought you were going to leave us." He murmured, voice deeper than normal.

"I would never do that." I said softly, my own voice hoarse.

"That's just what I was worried about." He shrugged, scratching his chest.

"Would it bother you if I didn't come back?" I asked gently, blinking in the light.

"Ya it really would." He admitted.

"Well it's a good thing you're stuck with me now Ambrose." I smirked, seeing the signature lopsided smile come out.

Going into the bathroom I breathed a sigh of relief, not seeing any suspicion in his face. I was feeling worse and worse about going behind their backs, everything building up. Brushing it off I fixed my hair before going back into Roman's room.