Chapter 85 Finding Balance with Seth

When I woke up the next morning both Dean and Roman were gone and when I walked out of the bathroom Seth was standing in the kitchen, making a smoothie. I smoothed my shirt over my stomach feeling a little nervous but when he heard me he gave me a smile.

"So I need you to verify something for me." He began pouring me a glass and sliding it across the table, "I'm not sure if I was drunk or maybe I dreamt it..."

"Sure." I nodded, making a cup of coffee as well.

"Are we together?" he blurted out, voice slightly confused.

"I always thought it was the man's job to ask the woman out." I raised an eyebrow, seeing him leaning next to me.

"So I didn't dream it then." He grinned, looking ecstatic.

"Well you might have, I don't know." I teased, taking a sip of my coffee.

"And everyone is good?"

"Everyone is good."

He took the cup of coffee from my hand and set it on the counter. Leaning down he kissed me softly, and I wound my arms around his neck, holding him loosely. It felt odd to be able to kiss him in the bus, not worrying about whether or not we were going to get caught. Running my hands down his arms he brought his hand up, burying it in my hair. I leaned up on my tiptoes, needing to get closer to him, his warmth seeping through my skin. Just as his tongue came out, making my knees shake we heard the door open and we parted. I grinned up at him, leaving my arms wound around his neck. I heard the clatter of feet up the stairs and suddenly Roman and Dean were walking through, Roman raising an eyebrow at us. Dean just shot us a grin as he walked through, heading towards his room.

"Keep it PG children." He called over his shoulder, making Seth flush.

"Why?" I called back, resting my hands on his arms, "I'm sure you don't."

"You don't wanna know what I do." He leered making me roll my eyes.

"I do want to know what we have planned for FastLane next Sunday." I announced, finishing my coffee and then grabbing the smoothie.

Walking into the living room I sat in the armchair, putting my feet up on the coffee table. We weren't sure what we were expecting tomorrow night at RAW but we were ready for anything. I knew they were thinking of something extra vicious for me but I was ready for that too.

"Who do you think is coming after us this time?" Seth asked, sitting on the couch with Roman, Dean walking to the kitchen.

"I think it's going to be Kane and the New Age." I mused, crossing my feet at my ankles, mindlessly tracing my scar.

"Why do you say that?" Dean asked, sitting in the chair across from me.

"Why wouldn't it be?" I shrugged, twirling the straw around my smoothie, eyes flickering around the room, "They have thrown everyone at us in the last two months and we're still here and still the champs. Kane is the only one who hasn't had a crack at you boys yet and I think he's making his move tomorrow."

"You should have been a criminal mastermind. Or a jewel thief." Roman huffed, shaking his head at me.

"Do they even have jewel thieves nowadays?" I frowned, seeing Dean shrug.

"I think they just downgraded to bank robbers." Seth chimed in, making me roll my eyes.

Roman laughed, keeping everything light and happy despite the heavy topic of conversation. There wasn't much to do today so we just stayed around the bus, chilling out and watching TV, playing games and getting everyone on the same page.