Chapter 69 Seriously Angry

We had waited all day yesterday for Dean and by the time I woke up the next morning I was over being worried, I was pissed. For the boys they were starting to get worried now, leaving me to sit and brood. It was nearly 12 and we had to tape Smackdown tonight, down one man. I was making myself a cup of coffee, nearly running on the stuff lately when I heard the door open. It took everything I had in me not to turn and throw the cup at him.

"There you are." Roman called out, sounding relieved, "You good brother?"

"Oh I'm definitely good." I heard him say, the cheekiness in his voice infuriating me more.

Stirring the cream and sugar in my coffee, I threw the spoon in the sink with a bang, making everyone jump. Taking my cup I walked past them, heading to Roman's room so I wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Lila, hey." Dean called out and I stopped, setting the cup down before turning to him.

He looked fine if not a little tired and I tucked my hands under my arms, feeling them shake. Raising an eyebrow I stared up at him, seeing him rub the back of his neck.

"I didn't mean to snap on you when I left, I just needed to get out of here for a while." He admitted, resting his thumbs on his belt.

"Oh don't worry about it." I waved him off, seeing the relieved look on his face, "I don't need to talk about my shit to deal with it."

I threw his words back at him, watching his eyes narrow at me. Seth and Roman were standing behind us, looking a little nervous at the staring contest we were currently having.

"I get it, you're worried..." he began and I shook my head, pointing a finger at him.

"No I passed worried yesterday when you still didn't show up or answer your goddamn phone." I snapped, holding my phone in my hand, "But I'm over it, just remember your part of a fucking team Dean. We're taping in an hour, I'd wash the last 2 days of bar skank off you."

Snatching up my cup I turned and walked into Roman's room, slamming the door shut. Taking a gulp, I set it on the dresser, pulling out my make-up. I ignored everyone's voices, turning the music on my phone on, drowning them out. Doing my hair and make-up I pulled my gear out of the laundry basket, having just washed them. I was still furious by the time I walked out, Dean turning when he heard the door open. He had his shirt in his hands, and we locked eyes before I turned away, stalking towards the kitchen. Roman went into the room next, knowing not to talk to me when I was in this frame of mind. I was leaning against the counter, finishing my coffee as Dean walked out, glancing at me.

"Are you done?" he asked, and my mouth dropped.

"Don't even go there." I snarled, gaining my composure back, "Do not try make me the bad guy."

"Oh so I'm the bad guy, I told you I wasn't a damn saint." He shot back, arms crossed as he stared me down.

"You were gone for 2 days!" I shouted, holding up two fingers at him, "2 freaking days! All it would have taken was one text to let us know you were fine but apparently that's too much for you to do."

"You're not my girlfriend Lila, stop acting like it." He snarled and I narrowed my eyes at him, Seth and Roman both walking out and freezing, analyzing the situation in seconds.

"Thank the Lord for that!" I raised my arms, making him scowl at me, "Because you're an asshole. I don't know why I wasted my time worrying about your ass."

"I don't know either." He snapped and I grabbed my title and walked out, slamming the bus door behind me.

We still had about an hour before we taped but I wanted out of there, not calm enough to be around them. Stalking across the lot I walked into the arena, striding through the halls. I had no idea where I was going until I found myself in front of the Diva's locker room. Opening the door, I saw Nikki and Brie sitting there and their mouths dropped.