Chapter 74 Think About It

2 Months later.

We were all walking through the airport, bags in hand as we made our way to the gate. I could see a few of the Diva's and superstars ahead of us, all of us going to the same place. We all still had our titles despite everything Vickie had thrown at us, to her displeasure. She had us in Falls Count Anywhere matches, handicap, no disqualifications and she had us banned from ringside for some but we pushed through. Now we were on our way back to the west coast, flying out from Nashville back to Sacramento. Summer slam was coming up in two weeks and I was looking forward to beaches, heat and hopefully getting a tan. The buses were driving there and we would be staying in hotels until they got there.

"Going to California." I sang, heels clicking on the floor, "Going to get a tan, and going to the beaches."

"You act like you've never been there before." Roman chuckled, eyes hidden behind his sunglasses.

"I know but I love it there." I groaned, leaving my bag with the others, ready to be taken to the plane, "And we get to spend three weeks in the whole gorgeous, sunny state."

"IT's hot there." Dean grumbled, head covered by a baseball cap and shades himself.

I watched him plop down on the chair, tilting his cap down over his head. Ignoring the attitude I sat next to him, leaning my chin on his shoulder, making him huff.

"But Dean." I began, using a sweet voice, "Just think of all the lovely California girls who are just lazing around in the hot sun. Now you know girls and I'm sure you know what they do when they got hot don't you?"

He raised an eyebrow, turning to look at me and I raised my sunglasses onto my head. My eyes were sparkling with humour and he took his own off, slipping them on the collar of his V-neck shirt. Throwing an arm over my shoulder he tugged me against him, making me grin.

"Lila are you trying to cheer me up by making me think about half naked women?" he asked, deep voice laced with humour.

"Maybe." I shrugged, seeing Dolph, John, Nikki and Brie sitting across from us, staring, and "Is it working?"

"California might be alright this time of year." He decided, rubbing a hand over his jaw.

"That's what I thought." I mumbled, pulling my vibrating phone from my pocket.

Seeing Nikki's text, asking to go for coffee I glanced up, nodding at them. Shrugging out from under Dean's arm I picked up my purse, slinging it over my shoulder as they stood up, grabbing each of my arms. We walked over to the coffee stand a little ways down the hall and stood in line. I dropped my glasses over my face, my hair hidden in a French braid, ending over my shoulder.

"Brie and I are going to New York after Monday Night Raw tomorrow. I checked the matches and you have nothing on Smackdown so we can go for a couple days." Nikki began, sounding excited and I frowned, no idea what was going on.

"Why are we going to New York?" I murmured, seeing her and Brie's jaw drop.

"Did you totally forget about Hall of Fame Inductions next week?" Nikki gasped and I winced, totally forgetting about it, "You totally did."

"I've been dealing with matches and titles and I totally spaced." I groaned, stepping forward the counter and ordering quickly, "Am I late?"

"NO we're going for our dresses now and jewellery." Nikki shook her head and we grabbed our coffees, "I knew you would forget so that's why I'm reminding you now."