Chapter 47 The Match

Monday Night RAW

I had finished my Diva's match for the night, loosing for once to Naomi after the kick to the jaw knocked my head for a loop. I was in medical at the moment just finishing getting declared healthy, despite the ache on my face. Thanking the doctor I strolled out, wandering down the hall towards the locker rooms, seeing the Diva's door open and Nikki poking her head out.

"Hey stranger, how ya feeling?" she called out, stepping into the hall, Brie right behind her.

"I still feel like my jaw is an inch to the left but otherwise I'm good." I grinned, touching my jaw gingerly.

"Damn, are you nervous about Shield's match coming up?" Brie murmured, looking more nervous than I did.

"No, I have nothing to be nervous about." I shrugged, seeing Nikki's amused smile, "I have all the faith in the world in Roman, Dean and Seth. I'm not going anywhere."

"Ya I didn't think you would be." Nikki grinned, opening the door back up, "I should let you go though, I have a match later against Paige."

"Oh that sucks." I wrinkled my nose, watching her match my face.

I walked off, with a wave, Nikki and Brie going back to get ready for tonight. I continued on, knowing the boys were getting ready to go, probably still pissed. Earlier I had snuck out and took the remote with me, not wanting them to focus on my match but get ready for theirs. I had a large amount of faith in them but I didn't want to take the chance and have them not ready. By Seth's text I could tell he wasn't too happy and I knew Roman wasn't either, Dean was probably out of his mind. As I rounded the corner I skidded to a stop, seeing one of the people who was out for my head, only she didn't look very tough at the moment. She had an almost sad frown on her face as she saw me standing there, title around my waist.

"Why can't you just leave us alone?" she asked, taking a few steps towards me, "All I want is to just belong to him, for the both of us to just be together and be happy."

"Than do it AJ, Jesus this has nothing to do with me anymore." I crossed my arms, leaning against the wall.

"How you do you think...Lila this has everything to do with you. IF you didn't make this match than he'd be able to focus on a title and not..." she argued, making my eyebrows rise.

"Whoa, slow your roll there AJ. I have nothing to do with this match, this was all Phil on RAW in Denver." I shook my head quickly, seeing the confusion on her face.

"No Phil said that you goaded him into a match, that you used Shield to get a match with him and NAO." AJ retorted, hands on her hips and I let out a breath, feeling my anger rise.

"No way AJ, look I get that I'm the last person you would listen to but I'm done with Phil. Why would I drag him into a match when I want him to leave me alone? I made that clear in the stipulations." I exclaimed gently, watching the confusion grow on her face.

"What do you mean stipulations?" she narrowed her eyes at me, making my gaze falter before resting back on hers.

"Look it's obvious you don't know about what happened so maybe you should talk to Phil about this," I said softly, letting my arms drop and raking my fingers through my hair, "Let him explain it to you."

"Lila I'm asking you." She pointed out, voice angry but calmer than normal, "Please alright, it seems like Phil's been hiding things from me, since I had no idea about any stipulations."