Chapter 53 Finally Understanding

1 Week Later.

I was sitting with AJ and Phil in the locker room, the first RAW since the deal and I felt uncomfortable. I had on my old gear, black ripped pants and a blue and black crossed shirt, exposing my navel. I had just finished going up against Tamina, having made her tap with Saint's Row. Phil had a match against Cesaro who was the Intercontinental at the moment. My title was resting on the bench next to me and AJ was looking down at it, dressed in her own baby blue wrestling gear.

"You've had it for a while now right?" she asked, running her finger over my name.

"Like 6 months I think." I nodded, glancing up at the TV, seeing Evolution walking out.

"You're good. You know I researched you when you first came here." She admitted, looking up at me, "You were barely in NXT when you hit main roster here."

"Ya it was only 4 months or so." I nodded, re-doing the tape on my hands, "Vince had a hand in NXT and he offered Roman and I in right away. I worked my ass off for years before that though, I cut out family, friends, social time, everything to keep myself focused on getting here."

"You started when you were 13 right? Worked your way up from there and hit NXT freshly 18. The youngest Diva to hit the roster." She grinned, making me smirk.

"Well seems like you really did your research." I teased, watching her look sheepish for a moment.

Glancing back at the TV I felt my heart stop for a second. Evolution was taking down Shield, Triple H holding a hammer as Randy kicked Dean in the middle of the ring, Seth taking a chair outside the ring from Batista. Leaping to my feet I raced to the door, opening it and seeing Phil standing there.

"You can't." he shook his head, knowing what I was doing.

"No you can't." I shot back, looking from him to the TV, "Don't make me watch them do this. Not when I can stop it."

"How are you going to stop that Lila?" he asked, motioning to the TV.

"Watch me." I raised an eyebrow, feeling panicked, "Please Phil, I know you said no contact but please, I'm begging you right now..."

"Phil you can't let her do this." AJ commented from behind me, sounding worried as she watched at the TV.

"Phil I used to do this for you. Don't make me watch them go down." I said softly, begging him with my eyes.

He stared into my eyes for a moment before sighing, moving to the side. Ripping around the corner I raced down the hall, Phil's locker room closer to the gorilla than the stair entrance. Streaking through the dark I pushed the curtain open, running down the ramp and the crowd exploded. Randy had Dean in the corner, Roman kneeling in front of Hunter. They heard the crowd and turned but by that time I was down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Taking the advantage of the surprise I slid across the ring, landing on my knees in front of Roman, Hunter jumping back in shock.

"You want to use that on him, you go through me first." I growled up at him, keeping Roman behind me.

"You're not even a part of them anymore." He shook his head in wonder, "What are you doing?"

I just shook my head, feeling Roman grab my arm and I looked back at him for the first time in a week. He was sweaty and breathing heavy, eyes pained and worried at seeing me there. Reassuring him as best as I could with my eyes I stood up in front of him, Randy still holding Dean in the corner. I faced Hunter dead on, staring up at him.