Chapter 20 Home

Rolling over I saw the time on the clock and closed my eyes all over again. It was nearly noon and I could smell food cooking, knowing in a second that Roman was cooking. Seth was still draped around me and I could hear Dean and Roman talking in the kitchen. Shaking Seth's arm he groaned, cracking open his eyes to look at me.

"Food, Roman's cooking." I mumbled, getting up and stretching.

"That's not food then." He grumbled, sitting up, his hair a giant mess on the top of his head.

"It smells like his mom's leftovers, trust me you don't want to miss that." I grinned, seeing him perk up.

Scratching my stomach I opened the door and walked out, seeing Roman turn expecting Seth but nearly dropping the plate when he saw me. Dean had a similar look of shock on his face as I yawned, walking to the coffee pot.

"I thought I dreamt you came back last night." Dean commented from the couch, feet up on the coffee table.

"Were you that drunk?" I mumbled, pouring a cup of coffee for myself, hearing Seth in the bathroom.

"I guess so." He shrugged, hand resting on his stomach.

I scoffed gently, stirring my coffee and taking a sip, shivering from the warmth. Roman was staring at the stove, glancing over at me as he reheated his mom's leftovers. I pulled mine out of the fridge as well, placing it on the counter and motioning for him to put it with his.

"When did you get back?" he asked finally.

"About 2. I was at Dolph's but I couldn't sleep." I admitted before taking another sip.

"Are we ok?" he turned to face me, keeping his tone light.

"We're ok. I went through a traumatic experience and I turned on the wrong people." I sighed, looking up at him, "I'm sorry about that by the way."

"It's fine I get it. We broke a promise. I was just afraid you were going to do what you did to Phil to us. I know you don't take broke promises lightly." He murmured, dishing out the food onto the plates I held for him.

"I would never do that." I said, horrified he would think that, "I love you three way more than I ever did Phil."

"You love us?" Seth asked, and I turned to see him standing at the counter looking a little shocked.

I realized I never said that out loud to them, only telling them that I cared. In the few months I had been with them and even before I had grown to care for them and love them. They were my family and I know they would always be there for me.

"Of course I love you guys. You look really shocked." I commented, handing him a plate.

"I just... I don't..." he rambled, taking the plate and sitting at the counter, "I don't know what to say right now."

"God forbid you ever get a girlfriend Rollins, you'd be screwed." I shook my head as I handed Dean a plate, seeing his wary eyes, "Really you too?"

Roman had on a grin on his face as he kissed the top of my head, placing my plate down in front of me. Picking up my fork I watched Dean and Seth pick at their food with amusement.

"You would think they'd never been told they were loved before my god you guys snap the hell out of it." I laughed, seeing them look at me.

"I just don't know what you want me to say." Seth chuckled nervously.