5. Lust

This chapter has a  slightly mature content, you've been warned...

__________________

Previously on The Divine Beauty- Apsara...

"Y-You're beautiful..." Zayn remarked.

"Call me whatever you want, 'cause I'm your toy.." She said smiling, but in a negative tone.

He suddenly gasped as he was awake by the sound of bangles at the doorstep

.......

"Is that you?" Zayn asked catching a view of the feminine figure that stood before him, thinking that it was Apsara.

The girl giggled in reply...it must  be her he thought. The lamp was no longer lit in the room and he smiled taking her giggle as a sign to proceed.

He walked towards the girl, slightly smirking with each pace. He pressed his body against hers and began roughly kissing her neck, leaving purple marks on her smooth skin, causing the girl to moan. She placed her palms on his waist, pulling his body closer to hers.

She roamed her hands through his soft raven black hair, and the King groaned liking the effect. He slowly pushed her towards the wall, rubbing his lower body against hers, nibbling on her ear lobe, the girl made deep sounds of pleasure, hardening his manhood. He definitely knew how to please a girl.

"Apsara... be mine.. " He whispered near her ear. But she placed her hands on his chest pushing him slightly as he said that. It took a moment to realise that she didn't want to go any further. 

"Wait... what's wrong?" He asked with a hurt expression on his face. 

"I'm not Apsara..." She said slightly angry and disturbed while Zayn went to his bedside table and lit the lantern. The light lit the room and he turned to see who the girl was.

"Mariam!" He gasped. Tonight was not the night that he wanted her. Before she could respond...

"Get out..." Zayn calmly said while she opened her mouth to say something.

"I don't want you...get out this instant!" He screeched causing her to go away from the room.

He sighed and walked to his bed catching his lost sleep.

_____________

I know, I know, I know... this is a mini- chapter! I had done this chapter basically to complete the suspense of the previous one, so yeah hope y'all enjoyed it! So vote and comment xxx

sweetdreams199

The Divine Beauty-Apsara {Zayn Malik} AU (Under Editing) #MissionDesiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara