23. Mi Amor...

*Warning: Slight mature content ahead... read at your own risk.*

The handle of the door was covered with a thin layer of fine dust... he was annoyed as the dust dirtied his hands, he clapped his hands to get rid of the dust, weren't the servants cleaning his room?

He looked for a piece of cloth and finally found one, he wiped off the dust from the handle, and finally opened the door, which creaked loudly.

He gave a weak smile as he saw his room just like it was years back, except it had cobwebs and spider webs in the corners of the room.

Canvasses on wooden stands were kept without any order, he observed how certain pictures were incomplete as he looked at each one of the them, catching its detail... breath-taking women in exiguous amount of clothes, laid on sofas, on the mattress... some women were even bare...

He touched the oil paintings, slightly smirking, reliving his past... thinking about the woman in the picture, sent shivers down his spine. The woman was lying on Zayn's bed, only with a blanket to cover her unclothed body. He particularly remembered the woman, his first encounter with a woman of an exotic background...

It was ten years ago... he recollected.. he was just eighteen then, the Princess of Spain had come along with her father, the King, for the trade of jewels. India was then the nerve centre for jewels and riches.

Zayn remembered the way the princess looked at him, her eyes had twinkling innocence yet with glint of mischief in them. She was three years older to him, and despite of that, they couldn't control their desires they had for each other...

They didn't know each other's languages, but they only knew one language in common... the language of lust ...He remembered how perfect she was, she was pure, and it was the first time for the Princess, the way two different races blended in with the laws of nature, the way she moaned and yearned for the King was still fresh in his memories...

The way she sneaked into his room, during their stay in the Lahori palace, to Zayn's..just to let him know how she felt about him, just a day before she left.... she spoke something in her own tongue... but Zayn could certainly understand what she wanted from him.... her words, how her lips moved while she spoke, how her eyes turned darker after Zayn passionately kissed her...

The way her face turned pale, but her lips turned a rose shade of red as he thrusted in harder, letting her know his feelings for her... the way she grabbed his black hair while he clutched hers, as she dug her hips, into him, breaking all the boundaries of her virginity....

Everything was still etched in his memory....

He still remembered her name, Princess Alexandra...the painting was of hers just after their time together, the broad smile that she gave when he brought out the canvas to paint her , the smile that lifted her glowing cheeks, that turned into a beet red on her olive complexioned skin...

But after the completion of the picture, the Shah couldn't gift the beauty her finished portrait, she had a plain smile while he presented it to her, 

"Mantenga con usted, mi amor ... Quiero que me recuerden cada vez que nos fijamos en este retrato de la mina, para recordar esta noche de la nuestra ...."

"Keep it with you, my love... I want you to remember me everytime you look at this portrait of mine, to remember this night of ours...."

 She said planting a small kiss on his lips, leaving immediately...

The Majesty's train of thoughts was interrupted, as he heard a knock on the door... he frantically got out of the room, locking it carefully, and casually making his way to open the door..

"Good evening, your majesty..." Mariam said bowing her head down in respect...

So it was her... the King, annoyed at her knocking at the door while thinking about his teenage love, went back inside his room, trying to take no notice at the maid's arrival...

But the King's wrists were held by her, she was indeed violating all the norms of the palace, how dare a maid touch a King without his consent? And even if she would, the King should always have dominance over the woman, who, what or wherever she's from..

Zayn pulled away his hand from hers, not caring to rake over the coals... 

"I have something to tell you, your Majesty.." She whispers and looks at him, his lips had already formed a firm line, letting her know that he wasn't interested at all... yet, the Monarch let her in, he had that quality of listening to others problems..

King Zayn actioned her to sit on his bed, which she did. 

"Well, be quick, I have a few paperwork left..." The King lied.

"It's something I've been trying to tell you, Your Majesty.." She said with no amount of seductiveness in her voice.

"Get to the point, Mariam!" He says, slightly raising his intonation.

"I don't know how you'd feel about this, it might sound erratic.. and I know you must've never felt like this, your Highness..." 

Zayn, crossing his hands, deeply annoyed, sighs in anger... "Just say it, or just leave.. I have better things to do!" He rudely exclaims.

"I'm deeply in love with you, your Majesty..." She breathes before he'd do anything to her....

_____

Hey... don't worry, this is just part one, the real Zariam action is near! So how's your week been? Good? Well my week's been amazing!

I went to the International Quiz held in Bahrain! With 26 international teams... cool innit? Well, I have written this chapter while preparing for my next interschool quiz competition, pray for me Apsarians! You're the best fans in the whole wide world!

I got all of my results! It went fab, I scored the highest in my batch in three subjects! I'm not bragging about this babe! Btw, brace yourselves for the SMG video, I have a feeling that this video is gonna be the greatest of all, well that's what I say before every video of theirs release :P

Plus, what do you think about Mariam confessing his love to Zayn? What do you think his reply will be? Also, a funny thing that, one of my friends in my math tuition, who is also a directioner, is also a "Mariam"... I mean that her name's Mariam, but their characters are polar opposites!

Do you know anyone who has the same name as one of the characters of this story? Comment below and let me know... Also a very happy Diwali to all of my lovely Apsarians! It's been a year since I have joined Wattpad... and seven months since I've been writing this story... you're the lovelies that have made this story, which was a part of just another dream of mine, into a huge success!

Princess Alexandra's played by Izabelle Leite, a beautiful model as suggested by @chocolatelover_18 (Thanks babe!) Here's her pic in the media section! And don't worry... her role is just for this chapter...

So please read the story, if you want this story to win the Wattys2014!

Till then,

sweetdreams199

*excuse the typos*