8. Warning

Previously on The Divine Beauty- Apsara

His warm and demanding lips kissed her harder, running his soft tongue, in an attempt to open her lips for him.

All of these feelings were new for her. The tingly sensation spread all over her body making her warm on her sensitive areas.

"What on earth is going on here!" said a voice causing both of them to look towards the person at the door, looking at them with shock and anger.

.......

 They turned to see someone who Apsara didn't know well. She looked at Zayn to see guilt and shock building up in his face. 

"Zafar!?" He gasped. Zafar frowned at Zayn, in disappointment. 

Zafar stood there still, not knowing what to do, Apsara noticed a paper in his hand. 

"What are you doing in this room?" Zafar questioned, glaring at Zayn at the entrance of the room.

"Well, I have to ask the same question to you! What sort of business do you have in this room?" Zayn replied cleverly.

Apsara stood without moving a muscle, not understanding the relation between the two, as she was dumbfounded to see a man speak this transparently to the King.

"I had to give a letter to this lovely lady..." Zafar looked at Apsara with respect and slightly bowed his head.

What letter did Zafar have to give to me? Apsara confusedly looked at him, still feeling shy due to the less piece of clothing on her body.

"A letter!?" Zayn yelled. Apsara'd never seen anyone so rude before. Zayn paced towards Zafar and tried to snatch the letter from Zafar. Zafar instead just smirked.

"This letter is not to be read by you... it's sent by this lovely lady's father..." Zafar looks at Apsara, who gapes and puts her hand on her mouth. 

"Father?! Is that a letter from my father?" She asks, still not believing the man whose name she only knows. 

Zafar nods a yes and Apsara, who was slightly traumatised by the things which happened minutes ago with Zayn, suddenly turned into her cheerful self.

Zafar smiled and kept the letter on he bedside table and bows and leaves. She looks over at Zayn, turning into her depressed state. "I- I ..better get going.... I have work to do..." He lies and walks out of the room.

She pads from the dressing table to where the letter was kept. She gently picks up the letter and opens it, trying not to tear the letter which was folded and sealed by some powerful glue. 

She stared at the letter with teary eyes as she scans the paper to see her father's beautiful writing.

............

My dear daughter Apsara,

I'd come to know that you're now currently staying in the palace of King Zayn Malik Abdul Shah. I am beyond happy to see that your talent's been adored by the King and subjects of Lahore. Your sister Parineeti and your mother is missing you. You are free to reply to me when you feel insecure staying there. As a father it's my job to protect my daughter. Therefore, I'd advice you to be careful while the King's around you... don't ever take my words less seriously. Don't ever fall for his words..

Your's lovingly,

Your father, Arvind....

...............

Apsara didn't realise that she was crying till her tears began to wetten the paper. She quietly sobbed, sitting on the bed, clutching the paper. She could completely understand her father's words, she replayed all the actions that Zayn did to her. That sensual feeling passed Apsara's body again as she remembered Zayn, nipping on her neck and asking about her sexual abstinence.