The only exception

I remember when I was a little girl,l one day I saw my father crying and curse at the wind.

He broken his heart and I just watched him try to put it back together. My mother promised that she would never let herself forget, the heartbreak she felt when she left my father.

And from that day on I promised that I would never sing or talk or think about love if it didn't exist. But that was until I met Charlie.

He was so kind, and generous. At times I felt like I didn't deserve him. My rough past would always catch up with me. So I'd run away.

Secretly I knew that love never last, but I at least gave it a try. The truth was I wanted Charlie so bad. His warm and soft touch, his kisses made me flutter.

I lost him, and now I'm gonna regret it for the rest of my life. But then I heard a knock at my door. I muscled up the strength to open it and it was Charlie holding a bouquet of flowers💐.

"My angel, what happened?" He asked. I had no words.

I just flung myself around his neck and embraced him in a hug. I loved Charlie. "I love you yn".

"I love you too babe".

Charlie was the only exception of love💖.

I know I've been gone for a while. I took a hiatus from social media for a little while. I had a lot of stress and anxiety on me, but I'm better now.

And on a sad note, I will be leaving again but don't worry. Enjoy the imagines while you can.

Hope you like this chapter don't forget to comment and like!

Bye!